Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

He exhibits a staggering amount of antisocial behavior

It's odd. Very outgoing here...often too much. Seemingly real life socially awkward and unsure of himself.

At first I read it without salt and was all prepared to TOOC :D  Good form with the bolding my man.

That's messed up man. Now I have to stay on the lookout for Taze trying to set me up.  ;)

UConn was a "dirty cheat" too. UConn was "dirty" yet Calhoun never got sanctioned for it. His sanctions were for some stupid APR **** (which is UConn actually forcing students to you know...go to class...unlike UNC) But let's suspend UConn a year for low academic standards, even though UConn discovered this and TOLD students to go to class. Meanwhile teams like UNC remain UNPUNISHED even though I have railed TIME AND TIME AGAIN about how they have A) allowed undergraduate student athletes to get a ****ized education with fake courses and B) manipulated graduate school to allow athletes extra eligibility (WHICH MIND YOU STUDENTS FAILED OUT OF) 

It's gigantic hypocrisy

I think after the PSU debacle of the NCAA trying to mandate justice, they should have just gone away, instead they keep trying to bring down the hammer on programs as if they were this bastion of morality and justice. You're not. You're just as corrupt as everyone else. This is the same agency, the same CARTEL that doesn't pay athletes, yet makes MILLIONS

MILLIONS OF DOLLARS

The notion that this CORRUPT INSTITUTION has the NERVE to punish when they themselves are as dirty as can be, this is ridiculous 

I ty not to get involved with issues between other people, but naturally, due to my personality, people alwAys come to me with issues they have with other people.

Generally if someone tells me to watch for somebody else, I would have already formed an opinion, or been suspicious. Im good at endearing myself to people, and at the same time keeping them at arms length, if need be. I don't trust, and share info/opinions people who exhibit backstabbing behavior, or are known to talk too much. And if I make a mistake, I shut that person down.

Imo, betraying someones trust is one of the worst things you can do

I'd say last night was a success she hanged out and we talked for about 3 hours and made margaritas and just had a good time talking. And then we watched the conjuring which was not scary at all. And then when she was leaving I asked if I could take her out on a "date" sometime I made it clear that I meant a date date. And her response was "Probably yes" then after she left she called me on the phone to have me talk to her for her whole drive back home which was like 20 minutes. So I guess it went good?

Just have to act normal for a few weeks or month before I ask her so that even if she says no I keep a friend

Not a good idea to keep a girl that you want to stick it to as a "friend".

Once again experience has taught this horrible lesson.

But the fun in the game is making a bad team good and doing what idiot owners wouldn't do in real life. You can't be a NBA GM in real life. You can't make trades. But you can in-game. And you can make your own team and coach them to a championship. And you can't do that online. 

Been heavily involved in franchise building and championship winning for decades now, the thrill of a playoff series, even if it's a video game...it's amazing. 

Damn it..........just purchased NBA2K15, downloading now lol.  My BIL came over today and brought it and we played a few games.  I actually like the game play and don't suck as bad as I thought I would.  

He is going to start up a connected franchise league with a draft, you welcome to join if you like.

Listening to my oldest step-son talk to his mom,(Read: eavesdrop),about his college decisions. He has choice and it's an amazing display of rationalization of why he stays in State,(comfort zone),when he knows the better choice is one out of state,(he'll have to work and earn some things more so there). His mom of course,is great. Point for point she beats up the rationalization. 

In this case,it's a toss up. He's a music major. Wants to be a music teacher/band director in the future. Boise State heavily recruited him for their program. They've given him scholarship and other things that include deferred costs on tuition and stuff. Total came to over $10,000 dollars. The catch is,his audition to get in to the music program didn't go as well,(his fault and he knows it). They've urged him to practice,get some tutoring and audition again while he takes the usual 1st year classes,(he's taking two right now).  He's not so sure about that part,but that's his confidence and well,leaving home talking and that's understandable.  

UNR,while a good school,as of yet hasn't offered as much and their program isn't as good. It's improving,but not on the same level as Boise. Cost wise,like I said,it's a toss up with Boise actually leading the way a little in 1 scenario. 

I learned a valuable lesson today... If somebody tells you somebody is shady, you limit communications with them as little as possible. And never tell them anything. I just got played like Atari today, but it was executed so perfectly, I can't even hate.

Wait...you 'posed to be a DC dude. From SE to top it off and you just learning how to deal with shady bammas ? Sheeeeeee, boy got me wondering now, you 5-0 ?

On a side note if a female tells you "probably" it typically means NOT.

if the jerk is accelerating at like 2 MPH coming off a green light. I hate that. I'm parked behind like 5 other people at a red light. The light turns green. First guy goes like 3 mph. 

I always floor it when I'm the first guy at a red light and it turns green. Why do you accelerate so ****ing slow? Do you know how short the timer is?

This is why DC Drivers are the worst. At least twice in the last 2 weeks some jerk was STOPPED at a green light. MOVE. He had to be honked both times. Of course I'm too nice to ****ing honk but the guy ahead or behind of me will let him know that he needs to wake the **** up and BURN RUBBER the SECOND it turns green 

Green means ****ing GO

Not slow

Archived