Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I hate when people take forever at a gas station convenience store..

it's supposed to be convenient, as in, quick. it's not time for you to question the cashier on the finer points of every lottery ticket that the store provides. I just stood in line and watched a 30+ person line wrap around the interior of a Valero so some stupid lady could act stupid.

and in the end her card was declined (probably after multiple tries) and she left all her stuff at the counter and went to the ATM.

if you are this person i despise you.

Man, Nappy Roots takes me back. Had just dropped out of school, this song got me through a tough day when I first heard it.

Always loved that song. Just listened to it yesterday. Great choice.

NSFW

*Drops the mic*

Ehh...Not really a fan of that one.

I knew about Outkast before they were well known. Lived in Atlanta when they first blew up between 94 and 96.

They were still pretty underground at that point for the rest of the world.

I agree that their double album was the worst of all.

There are times in your life that you are faced with very difficult situations.

Situations that no matter which decision you make, you will be sacrificing a great deal either way.

It's hard for me to open up to others about what stresses me and causes me worry.  Some part of me sees this as weakness, and I am supposed to be the "go to guy" / "the rock". 

This character flaw, in turn, compounds the issue and causes me to lose more sleep over these decisions.

MrsGoon comes out and water boards me, lol, and we talk it out in about an hour - to where we have a very simple "if/then" formula, and we are comfortable with the outcomes.

It is times like these that I feel truly blessed that MrsGoon said yes to this old crusty vet almost 11 years ago.

I had a dream Leroy Jenkins died last night (the most infamous video game troll of all time).  it was on CNN, Anderson Cooper was interviewing well-known youtube gamers, and they kept showing his famous charge (and fail) of the Orc Castle.  CNN showed pics of him, he looked kinda like Laurence Fishburne

I got a honey do list last night...Geez.

90% of the tasks have nothing to do with me.

Put this in the safe, call about a massage appointment, call about getting the brakes done on her car, organize the closets presumably so she can get more shoes in, throw out an old comforter...

Jeez, I just wanted to relax and do nothing today besides my own little projects. Closets are almost done though.

Throwing out some stuff that she won't miss at all.

On a beer break. Yes, I know it is not even 10 A.M., don't judge me. haha.

I had a dream Leroy Jenkins died last night (the most infamous video game troll of all time). it was on CNN, Anderson Cooper was interviewing well-known youtube gamers, and they kept showing his famous charge (and fail) of the Orc Castle. CNN showed pics of him, he looked kinda like Laurence Fishburne

Dog. Why lol

Archived