Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

LOL, yeah Speakerbox was just okay and agree that TLB was horrible.  ATLiens and Aquemini were my favorites, with Stankonia right behind.

Yeah. if i had to rank, I'd go:

ATLiens

Southernplayalisticadillacmusik

Stankonia

Aquemini

Speakerboxxx/The Love Below

But my #1 fave song might be Aquemini. One of the chillest/hardest songs ever

What is this, the Friday Night music thread?

Nope, it's the RTT, where anything can happen, at anytime, so long as it's within the rules  :D

I was really addressing the "Southern Rap blowing up in the early 2000s" topic.

I loved Stankonia and ATLiens. Best content hands down. But in terms of success, the dual album killed it. "Hey ya" and "The way you move" were both great jams, they just got completely overplayed.

I'm bored and I don't like that music. :(

PJ defnitely paints me as much more of a Scandinavian Death Reggae Polka Fusion kinda guy.

I'm bored and I don't like that music. :(

Well, post what you like :)

I'm about to step out anyway. Gotta shovel this damn driveway before it starts to get ridiculous outside

I was really addressing the "Southern Rap blowing up in the early 2000s" topic.

I loved Stankonia and ATLiens. Best content hands down. But in terms of success, the dual album killed it. "Hey ya" and "The way you move" were both great jams, they just got completely overplayed.

PJ defnitely paints me as much more of a Scandinavian Death Reggae Polka Fusion kinda guy.

Yeah, I agree, They were trailblazers, along with dudes like Scarface. And yeah, I mentioned, that while not having much substance, Speakerboxx/Love Below far outsold all their other albums.

The Way You Move was one of my faves though, along with that other song with Jay Z, and Bowtie. That music video for The Way You Move, is still fresh in my mind, with that chick in the bikini shaking her massive ass.

**** was just massive

LMAO, right?

Good stuff never happens to me.

Springy, whats the severance package like?

It ain't that good my man. It was nice working with you but you're just too much of a pain in the ass!

Hahahah. :)

(Ps, ain't happening tomorrow on account of the snow. Looks like Monday instead.)

It ain't that good my man. It was nice working with you but you're just too much of a pain in the ass!

Hahahah. :)

(Ps, ain't happening tomorrow on account of the snow. Looks like Monday instead.)

At least it won't ruin his weekend.  Mondays suck anyhow, might as well pile it on.  

This person just told me I was a Satanist lmao. People crack me up.

What did you say to them that caused them to come to that conclusion?

I don't think I can really go into it in the RTT because of the rules. I mean I really didn't say anything religious at all but yea they were like thats satanism lol

I was like okaaay lol

Anyway this other girl was all like something something blah blah I don't like satanic music so I made a note to myself to not play any of my horrorcore or old three 6 mafia around her lololol

I mean my music is way better than that crap

"Going up on a tuesday got ya girl in da club and she choosey"

Not tryna impress people with my music just want people to except other peoples preferences. I except everything but country. Thats some ****boy stuff

I'm not normally a grammar Nazi.

It's accept God dammit!

Archived