Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

It finally happened....he asked her out....

If he wasn't such a tool I wouldn't want to kick his ass.

Sorry bro. If I was you, I would kick the **** out of him to make ME feel better, but I am a poor decision maker, so you may not want to listen to me.

(seriously, listen to me and kick his ass. no better time for you to explain what a douchebag he is to her, while he is laying knocked out at your feet) :evilg:

Sorry bro. If I was you, I would kick the **** out of him to make ME feel better, but I am a poor decision maker, so you may not want to listen to me.

(seriously, listen to me and kick his ass. no better time for you to explain what a douchebag he is to her, while he is laying knocked out at your feet) :evilg:

Last time I listened to you we agreed to head into the stadium and ended up with Dream Seats....I just may heed your advice :silly:

i can't waittttttttttttttt til football season

hurry up hurry up hurry up

Football season already started in the Stadium....didn't ya hear ?

We're about to win the Super Bowl, because some unknown undrafted free agent caught a TD in the May Rookie Mini-Camp Practice :silly:

Football can wait, it's hockey and baseball season now

Football season is August and preseason **** and all that and then the reg season in Sept but until then it's the NHL's time to shine

baseball is okay but it's no football.

and hockey isn't in my vocabulary.

I'm an idiot...but who didn't know that already.

You're not a total idiot. I remember about a month ago in this thread I stated that Dasani bottled water was the best. You said FIJI was. Well, im currently drinking FIJI water. And I must admit, it is pretty damn good. Good call.

Archived