Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Meh she is no Lindsay Czarniak, she is still the queen of DC reporters lol

And yeah that new Dallas stadium is hideous as ****...I'm not an art critic and I'm not a student in postmodernism but I do know ugly **** when I see it, and that is ugly ass ****.

I saw some kid on the news today. He is a 13 year old freshman who goes to the University of Washington. I was like WTF MAN HOW COME YOU GOT INTO COLLEGE AT 13

Dude was sitting in front of a computer doing differential equations and ****

How did they forget you if they asked you to go?

my friend came into the suite and came and talked to me while i was in the common room and askd me and also said that we gonna get food in like 30 minutes. i went back into my room to study, and a couple of em walked out a lil while later. i thought they just went to go smoke a cig but im pretty sure they went to go eat somewhere and headed straight to our friends place without lettin me know they were goin..

we call our fridge "the fridge that lays the golden beers" because we always seem to find one or 10 hidden behind various things in there.

random thought: i think i could eat 2 pounds of gyro meat

Damn.

1) I'll keep that in mind next January...

2) Dude, I've just perfected the most unbelievable homemade gyro any english-speaking person has ever accomplished. Seriously. Just this past week. I was gonna start a thread, but I was afraid nobody would believe me...

I am totally serious... this thing is to die for. It's like meeting Jesus.

Archived