Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Yo, you still live in Cooper City? Or you moved?

Still here in Cooper City: Someplace Special :D

I just got back from taking my mom lunch (she works at a local high school) - damn! I wish I was in high school. Since when did the girls get into the emo/rocker look? Wow! :cool:

Do y'all ever watch movies that you know are going to suck (or just not be that great), simply because you like the lead actor/actress?

Yep - I watched Fool's Gold. What a waste of time. Even Kate Hudson's cuteness couldn't save it.

Did you go see the fighting movie with that dude in it?

Hahaha Fighting with Channing Tatum? No but I probably will...or I'll watch it when it comes out, I don't really go to the movies a lot.

But I'm seriously considering watching In the Name of the King: A Dungeon Siege Tale...cause of Jason Statham...even though everyone I've talked to about it, said it sucked.

Hahaha Fighting with Channing Tatum? No but I probably will...or I'll watch it when it comes out, I don't really go to the movies a lot.

But I'm seriously considering watching In the Name of the King: A Dungeon Siege Tale...cause of Jason Statham...even though everyone I've talked to about it, said it sucked.

Haha yea.

You'll probably like fighting though. He seems to have his shirt off in 75% of the trailor that's come out.

lol...wtf??

I think I could win that battle.

my friend used to have a goat that would ram you when you werent looking. we would sock that thing as hard as we could in the head and not even faze it.

i also had a friend who somehow had adopted a canadian goose. it would fly along side the bus all the way to school, hang out for a little while, fly back home and then when we were getting back on the bus would follow it home.

I think I could win that battle.

my friend used to have a goat that would ram you when you werent looking. we would sock that thing as hard as we could in the head and not even faze it.

i also had a friend who somehow had adopted a canadian goose. it would fly along side the bus all the way to school, hang out for a little while, fly back home and then when we were getting back on the bus would follow it home.

I bet you would win! and funny **** bout the goose. My cat follows me when I take the dogs for a walk...but a goose??

all my work is done for the day, so just hangin out waiting til the clocks strikes 8 hrs....ho hum ho hum

So, I am sitting here working when a guy I used to work with comes in for an interview here in my dept. HEY MAN!! Good to see you...

the woman who walks him down...WOW. hot. is she flirting with me?

play it calm mike...be cool....

"nice to see you dude...nice to meet you"

why does she go back to her desk and email me? out of the blue..

Ive NEVER cheated and I NEVER would but HOLY **** this woman is hot.

Archived