Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Like honestly its a weird feeling man. Like ****. I've never connected with another person like this in my whole life. We both felt like we knew each other so well after like 10 minutes. I did not have to be generic I could be myself and she could be herself. Like just talking to her has been better than all that random ****ty sex that I was having earlier. I'd rather just have a conversation with this girl then go out and have a bunch of sex with other people.

Do NOT use some corny ass lines. Please.

lmao I've already used the quoted ones lol she liked them tho!!

How about the following:

"When I'm not with you I want to stab my cat in the eye."

"You make the angry voices in my head happy."

"I want to wear your skin all day long so I can always feel your warmth."

"If I can't talk to you tonight I will cut myself every 15 minutes."

"When you hold my hand it makes me feel like the first time stepped on a caterpillar."

"I don't want you to ever leave, so I'll just keep this rope over here."

"Break up with me and die."

Those are pretty sweet, no?

Oh btw I was not sure about this so I asked my really good friend who I have known for 8 years who is single mother if since like this girl does not really have much she lives in low income housing if maybe I should buy like a stuffed animal or something for her daughter as like a gift. YES I KNOW WHY THAT COULD BE A VERY BAD IDEA. But my friend who is a single mother told me that would be really sweet and I should do it. So idk

when i eat trail mix i pick out the one or two things i like. this bag has m&ms and cashews and yeah i'm definitely going for those.

some would say i'm an asshole, because when they get to the trail mix bag all the m&ms and cashews are missing.

but i would say that i'm just making the most of this. see, it's a game. every time i think i got the last one another one shows up. eventually another one won't show up, the question is how long do i go looking for it without finding one before i give up? it's fun.

but i hear you, it sucks when you realize someone ate the best ones already.

when i eat trail mix i pick out the one or two things i like. this bag has m&ms and cashews and yeah i'm definitely going for those.

some would say i'm an asshole, because when they get to the trail mix bag all the m&ms and cashews are missing.

but i would say that i'm just making the most of this. see, it's a game. every time i think i got the last one another one shows up. eventually another one won't show up, the question is how long do i go looking for it without finding one before i give up? it's fun.

but i hear you, it sucks when you realize someone ate the best ones already.

47321-Felicia-Day-oh-hell-no-gif-Bh6N.gi

EDIT: Ugh...It's our boy Clueless.

Of course he is trying to use corny lines.

Here is a corny one, Ask her if she wants to play American Idol.

Moco with his "there's a party in my pants so why don't you climb up my leg and have a ball" lookin ass...

Oh btw I was not sure about this so I asked my really good friend who I have known for 8 years who is single mother if since like this girl does not really have much she lives in low income housing if maybe I should buy like a stuffed animal or something for her daughter as like a gift. YES I KNOW WHY THAT COULD BE A VERY BAD IDEA. But my friend who is a single mother told me that would be really sweet and I should do it. So idk

I'd say hold off on buying the baby anything yet dawg.  I know you're riding the high and living it up right now, and that is awesome.  But I'd give it at least a couple of months before I started buying her kid baby gifts, that just my personal opinion.  

Hell, might want to wait 3-4 months.

That's what I gather as well.

If that's the case, it is concerning given your relative inexperience Moco.

So Clueless got whipped and doesn't know how to deal with it now.

Jeepers.

If he started listening and taking notes a while back he would be all set.

Good luck MoCo/Clueless.

I need to move to Arkansas for real. If lines that get girls, I'll be like Wilt Chamberlain down that joint lol

Right? If MOCO can get some cheeks...anybody can.

Your man down Arkansas on a first date

like "ever had someone else's blood on your hands? I like frosted pop tarts."

"You're the most bright star in the universe"

Now you know that part isn't true from the vast amount of stars you've observed through your double hubbles. Secondly, Moco, what the hell did I tell you in the PM convo we've been a part of? You don't ****ing listen and it's finally becoming infuriating. I'll just copy and paste what I said here.

Now don't make it about your all's relationship all the time. Don't be talking about it too much because she'll get secretly creeped/sick of it. Be friends, be cool, and let the chips fall. At this rate, you'll be telling her on Thursday that you want to move to Paris and have kids with her.

img_OKbZ9q.jpg

You are clearly a masochist. You CONSTANTLY set yourself up here to get dunked on, and you refuse to make one single adjustment in your personal life so that you can continue this "woe is me" cycle. I don't even think you realize how self-defeating you are. You've put your chips all-in without even putting the tip in. "Hi, my name is Moco, what's your name?"

"Hi Moco, I'm Jennifer, nice to meet you."

"Hi Jennifer, nice to meet you, marry me or I'll kill myself."

Seriously Moco, I hope this works out for ya bud. The feelings we get over crushes are amazing, we all know how that fresh-crush feeling is. Hopefully you two have a long relationship with one another, and it leads to bigger things. If it happens to not work out, that's okay too. Don't go laying on the trigger of a .50 cal like Rambo, you're young as hell. By 35 you'll either still be with her, or have had a few dozen more Tinder Tigresses at your mercy.

The biggest factor affecting the strength of a relationship is not the intensity of the butterflies you feel at the beginning, but how well you get along when you see (and eventually live with) that same person every day for months, years and even decades. The "magical" period usually lasts around 3 months, where you'll still experience butterflies when you see or think about her. Six months down the road, six YEARS down the road, if you're still saying the bull**** you said to her, then it's more towards the legit side. For now, calm your ass down. With your "I would walk 500 miles" ass.

Unfortunately, life doesn't play out like it does in the movies. Us being 15 years into the 21st century doesnt help either. You talk that way with most girls and you immediately become their ****, to shape and mold you as they see fit. Even the nice ones.

To fall like this, this early, is dangerous. You being a greenhorn makes it doubly dangerous.

You never tip your hand and show your true feelings until the time as right. Now is not the time. And you never blow her doors off romantically/spiritually, 24/7, dropping Shakespearean dimes on her. You create this false image of yourself... and it becomes a raging monster that you cant control, and the moment you try to stop it... the moment you try to stop the roller coaster ride that youve put her on... you're in trouble.

Getting ready for work, you?

Hubby's got a little box outfitted with a heating pad for porch kitty Oreo. He's awesome.

I just emailed my hw assignment to my teacher. I got class at 8 am pacific, its 3:20 right now and its a 4 hour drive to campus.

That's awesome about the heating pad, it doesn't get that cold here.

Archived