Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Damn, tears to your eyes Tazer? Those cramps can be absolutely killer, but mine go away after I slowly start to stretch my leg. Foot cramps creep up on me as I'm driving. Bro, it's a wonder I haven't mistakingly floored it in to the back of someone during a foot cramp. Be wincing in pain and screaming out obscenities while staying in my lane and going the right speed.

Worst pain I experience are from stomach ulcers. Narrowed it down to consuming too much dairy. I hate going to the hospital, so I'd sit there with a space heater on max at almost point blank range against my stomach - eating Tums like candy. Peppermint tea helped too. But wow, I imagine getting shot in the stomach is only a few degrees more painful.

I was just talking about that last night with family. I had one years ago that woke me up out of a deep sleep. I couldn't move my leg, freaked me the hell out.

Thankfully, I only get them every blue moon these days.

Yeah man, I don't get them as often as I used to.  I used to get them in my toes and arch of my foot a lot, I'd have to slide down in the bed and push on the frame to get the pain to subside.  

I think it might be hereditary, my dad gets them often.  I remember as a kid, he would be sitting there, then just yell out, "Taze!  Get over here and push on my foot" cause he was stuck with his leg stretched out and huge knots in his calf.  I'd have to push his toes back towards him and stretch his calves out for 4-5 mins until it went away.  

I get them maybe every other week. I work pretty hard at the gym so if I don't oroperly hydrate I will feel it. And yeah they usually happen at night. Nowadays I keep Gatorade packs in my room so I dont have to travel very far.

Nothing worse than getting a really bad one and having to struggle down the stairs to the kitchen. Had a few of those, and the after effects can linger for a good week.

But yeah, running full court and playing an NBA team? Gtfo

Same here, I would go to bed with a bottle of gatorade, now full bottle of water.  Some of the worst is when it's in the hammy, OMG, I think that's worse than the calves/feet.

Damn, tears to your eyes Tazer? Those cramps can be absolutely killer, but mine go away after I slowly start to stretch my leg. Foot cramps creep up on me as I'm driving. Bro, it's a wonder I haven't mistakingly floored it in to the back of someone during a foot cramp. Be wincing in pain and screaming out obscenities while staying in my lane and going the right speed.

Bruh, I cried like a teenage drama queen.. I was like

1237811334_crying-in-the-audience.gif

My man Stroker in his car like

Glee1.gif

Worst cramp ever... abdominal cramp while in the middle of taking a ****. You cant go anywhere, unless you want to clean your own **** off the floor.

So you try to straighten out on the toilet, and every move you make you further twist your torso into a pretzel. Unimaginable pain. And you have to try not to move for a few minutes u til it settles down.

Bruh.... mental pain tolerance. Its real. Take your mind to a Happy place

I had really bad cramps once they hurt so damn bad like it felt like I could not breathe for 5 hours the pain was so bad I wanted to take a knife and cut it out of me. I went to the hospital and the doctors thought I had a gull bladder iusse from what I was describing. And they gave me tests and an MRI but it said that I only had a inflamed gull bladder and not an infected one. So idk maybe it was just cramps. they gave me oxycotton tho lol

Worst cramp ever... abdominal cramp while in the middle of taking a ****. You cant go anywhere, unless you want to clean your own **** off the floor.

So you try to straighten out on the toilet, and every move you make you further twist your torso into a pretzel. Unimaginable pain. And you have to try not to move for a few minutes u til it settles down.

Bruh.... mental pain tolerance. Its real. Take your mind to a Happy place

Oh man, I can't imagine that.  Sounds like the worst by far.

Bruh, I cried like a teenage drama queen.. I was like

My man Stroker in his car like]

Bro...at red lights I break down and semi weep. Give out the Nancy Kerrigan "Whhhhhhyyyyy!?!" 'n ****.

I had really bad cramps once they hurt so damn bad like it felt like I could not breathe for 5 hours the pain was so bad I wanted to take a knife and cut it out of me. I went to the hospital and the doctors thought I had a gull bladder iusse from what I was describing. And they gave me tests and an MRI but it said that I only had a inflamed gull bladder and not an infected one. So idk maybe it was just cramps. they gave me oxycotton tho lol

can-i-give-my-dog-midol.jpg

Jk Moco. I mean you should be a volleyball player, because you set up spikes so beautifully.

I was throwing some warmup pitches before the first inning of a little league invitational tournament game back when I was 10. There I am, on the mound, everyone is at their positions. I'm a southpaw, so my body is facing first base. The first baseman typically throws grounders to each infielder while the pitcher warms up. So he throws one to the third baseman right as I'm lifting my leg to throw a pitch. It hits me directly in the jimmy. I fell like I absorbed a headshot from a sniper, was ****ing squirming around, caughing, eyes spinning around like Jerry Jones' South Park character. I had to sit out the first inning. To this day I wear a cup in every game of every sport.

Reminds me of the time I fractured my softball teammate's cheekbone and orbital bone. My claim to fame in sports growing up was my arm. I can still chuck gas. I was playing first base, a man is on second, and a grounder is hit to the shortstop. Shortstop throws to me, and guy on second takes off. So I catch the ball and immediately rail one to third. The pitcher though, hadn't moved, and I didn't even notice. Hit him right in the face, knocked him out, blood spewing everywhere. His kids came running on to the field screaming, "daddy! daddy!" Of course I was the first one to him, and he regained conciousness quickly. Amber lamps came, I still feel awful about it, and it happened almost a decade ago. I cringe when I think about it. I stopped playing softball after that season. We won two city championships in a row, and my older brother, who was the coach, was moving away. He also took a liner right to the head one time. Little ass softball fields and grown ass men don't mix. Playing third base or pitching is dangerous as hell, and for what? For championship shirts at the end of the year? Nobody wears helmets, I've seen catchers take bats to the face when batters follow through with their swings. I saw more nasty injuries in softball than I did in football. Not as many, but nastier.

It appears I have induced copious amounts of seethe in that winter thread but everything I said was correct. Winter sucks compared to summer. 

Summer means baseball, sitting out on the beach, and going out for a nice brisk jog in DC town. And as someone here once said, summer brings out scantily clad women. 

What's so good about winter? It's cold as ****. It's 5 degrees fahrenheit. You're more likely to get sick because of this weather (proven fact). You're clamped up in the house all day while you're surrounded by snow, and then when you have to go out and shovel that **** off your ****ing car so you can go to ****ing work it's always a ****ing hassle. 

Listen, I don't want to have to wear 2 layers of pants and 10 layers dressed up like some kind of police officer with all that Kevlar and **** just to go outside. I just want to go outside, start up the car, and get my ass to where I have to go. Is it that  hard

"Move" 

I'm not going to move, because then all the money I earn can't be used on Capitals season tickets and the Nats. So I'm stuck here while the snow continues to fall. At least this is the first significant storm this year. Last year it was worse. 

You can get mad at me all you want for bashing winter and you can enjoy standing out in 5 fahrenheit temperatures shoveling snow and "having fun" but the fact of the matter is it's a hindrance (look at Boston), it's a damn nuisance on the roads, and winter is absolutely ****ing terrible, like it or not. 

Well you just described the worst case scenario of a winter day and best case of a summer day. So your view point is a bit biased. 

That'd be like me saying "Oh great its summer where its hot as **** out side. I sweat my balls off constantly. And its so ****ing humid that I can barely breathe. I'd much prefer a nice brisk cold day, snuggling with a cutie next to the fire place and with a cup of hot chocolate."

Myself, I'd much rather be cold than hot. I cannot stand stand the heat. Makes me miserable. But my favorite season isn't winter. The best times of the year are the beginnings of fall and spring. I'd have to go: 

Fall

Spring

Winter

Summer

Why did these counties keep the bloody British names? Loudon county and Prince George's county as an example, after we kicked their asses in the Revolutionary War they should've been renamed :angry:

This wouldn't truly be America if we renamed all those counties, towns, and states that were named after slaveholders, seditionists, savage Injins, dirty Mexicans, soft French, evil Spaniards, etc.

Besides, if you asked someone 240 years ago what "American" was, they'd have no idea.... because they all came from Europe (mostly England), where people and things had European sounding names.

Adds more flavor anyway, unless you want every county named Bob Hickory.

I lived in Waldorf, right near the PG County border, and lived in that area for 17 years. There is no "PG County accent"

There is most definitely however a DC/Baltimore accent, complete with its own dictionary.

What happens is you had a lot of people from DC move into PG County during the late 90's and early 00's, and suburban kids that want to sound like DC kids, and show off when they go to neighboring states.

Nah don't change. I love the ease that is PG Country rolling off of my tongue

Sidebar: everyone I meet up here in philly says that I don't have a PG accent (apparently we have those). I think it's more that I'm a black guy that speaks "a certain way". The whole thing drives me crazy

Damn bro. Sounds like they Rob Parkered you

Archived