Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I've done the anthrax regime.  SUCKS  Nothing like having molten peanut butter injected in your butt cheeks.  TOOC worthy, I'm sure - but still one of the worst things I've EVER been through.

A co-worker back in '99, her son had been a Marine, then gone Navy, (2 weeks too late to avoid boot, which was a breeze for him, LOL), and took a discharge rather than get it.  WOW. 

How old are you Goon ?

This is a good-great fight.

I know it won't come close to some of the great fights that I have seen over the years.

Just turned 35.

And by greatest, I mean it should have happened 5-10 years ago while they were in their primes.

Now, its not as important of a fight - but still one I want to see.

So yeah, you were too young to remember some of the big fights with Hagler, Hearns, Leonard, Chavez, etc.

I do agree this fight is way overdue. Same as Tyson fighting Holyfield and Lewis.

Hell, I even saw a few Ali fights.  Holmes, Spinks, etc.

Man, I'd love to had seen those live.

I saw a bunch of Tyson fights when I was younger, by the time I really appreciated the sport he was a bum and hungry for ear cartilage lol.  One guy that I loved was Sugar Ray Leonard.  Dude was money.  Then one day it all caught up with him.

Marquez, Cotto, Alvarez, Vitali & Wlidmir K's....all good fighters that I enjoy to watch.  Others are up there too, just can't think of them right now.

Pacman and Mayweather are great fighters, were even more amazing when they were younger.  Just get sick of whats going on in that thread because it seems to dominate my experience around them.  He won't sign, no no HE won't sign.  Fight or don't I'm just sick of hearing about it.  Every time they are brought up - that's what happens here or in real life.

I can't laugh. I sprained my ankle 3 weeks ago and it's the slowest healing thing ever. High ankle sprain.

That blows. how'd you hurt it?

Can't remember the last time I had an injury. Been years...**knock on Dr. Itch**

I'm serious

I'll be at Verizon at 5 30

They dont open until 6

Thrn I will get the figure aND I might actually stay for the game until I get bored. No way I sell that figure on ebay.

Some teams have 4 or 5 figure or bobblehead giveaways a season. Denver had a bunch of them. but the wizards have only.one. :(

Man, people are mean. The NFL FB page posted an article about RW3, and I commented saying "why do people call him RW3? He's not the 3rd Russell Wilson in his famiiy...." And then somebody said "because his jersey number is 3.....SMH" and somebody else said "you don't watch much football do you lol".

Seriously? Like.... **** you. Twice.

IX when you're having sex does the chick (or man) ask you to turn the bobbleheads around so she doesn't feel like she is being watched?

Or you should hit the bobbleheads so they all grooving to each stroke kind of like they cheering you on ya know

you're one to talk.  at least he's getting some....

I kid ;)

Archived