Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I think they did away with that after the bubble burst.

I could probably put cash down to cover the difference but that defeats the purpose of the no cash refinance. Especially considering the fact that we probably won't be in this house but for another 3 years at most.

What will the refi do then for you in that little time? 

edit..nevermind, if it is truly a no cost refi, then it sucks that it's not working out for you. 

What will the refi do then for you in that little time?

edit..nevermind, if it is truly a no cost refi, then it sucks that it's not working out for you.

Yeah, it was a refi to get from a FHA loan with huge PMI to a conventional loan with no PMI. Save me about 200-250 a month.

I'm not looking to be the Hulk at my age. I do less weight and more reps. I do 3 sets of ten with most of my weight work. I'm looking for more muscle tone.

Its not easy to get to hulk size. Just because you lift heavy, it doesn't mean you are gonna get instantly buff. It takes a lot of work. I know dudes who are like 150 who bench 280, squat 365, and dead like 405. I know a girl who weighs 135 and she squats 300, she sexy as **** too.

What if your fwb buys you stuff all the time?

Nothing makes you feel more like a moron than when everyone is cancelling on you at the last second over and over and over again. Cancelling the hang out that had been rescheduled like 5 times already. Just hits you like omg Im slow how did it take me this long to realize they dont want to talk to me

What's the best place to download text book ebooks? For free if possible.

Finally going back to school. Figured out what I've wanted to do. I've talked about it before, I'm basically a 6th grade drop out. After prison went to community college, got my associates, Magna Cum Laude. Not bad for someone who literally never went to high school. Problem is, not to many jobs for a Liberal Arts, Associates Degree.

Now I'm doing substance abuse counselor. Everywhere life has taken me over the years, the one thing I've heard over and over and over again is that I would be a great counselor. My dream job is to be a history teacher. Felons don't seem to be hot hires for teachers, so **** it, I'll go with what I'm good at (and I do enjoy it, counseling, too).

Been a couple years since I've been in school so just doing one class to start back up and get back on the groove. I plan on finishing this within a year. Really excited.

(Got an MRI next week, so far things are looking good, so hopefully the seizure thing doesn't **** me right as I finally decide what do with my life. Talk about bitter.)

I'm old school (duh). I always had this attitude re: M&M "oh great, another lower middle class skinny punk ass white kid gonna be all badass gangsta." But I can be pretty ignorant sometimes, and the guy did make some strong music I guess (I like some of it), so that's cool.

Nothing makes you feel more like a moron than when everyone is cancelling on you at the last second over and over and over again. Cancelling the hang out that had been rescheduled like 5 times already. Just hits you like omg Im slow how did it take me this long to realize they dont want to talk to me

<Barbara Streisand voice>

People.....people who need people.....are screwed.  :lol:

Man...not even that deep. If you walk through the most dangerous neighborhoods...I was there lol.

As long as one would keep to themselves, nobody would bother you.

It's the Mocos that would get approached/messed with/robbed lol

I think the hardest song I ever heard Eminem on was probably "Welcome To D-Block." That **** cranked something fierce

I always thought that he was stuck between two personas, the weird, gimmicky "Slimshady" stuff, and the real stuff.

In that song, you hear the battle hardened, 8-Mile Eminem.

To me the great thing about Em isn't just that his lyrics are good on multiple levels and that he's well aware of the media perception and was/is able to use it to his advantage. His delivery is money. To me Hip hop is about three things, Lyrical content, delivery, and the message. If you're good, you can tie all three of them seamlessly. Eminem can do that. Not everyone digs it. But not everyone digs everything. I didn't like that goofy crap he did with the accents and goofy voices a few years back. "Taking my Ball and Going Home" is an example. But other than that, I think he's really good at what he does. I'm personally more of a Tech N9ne over any and all myself in the hip hop world. But that's just my taste.

JP is so right about Em's delivery. Perfect example, verse two on Bezerk. Man, if anybody tried to do that verse other than him, it would have been a disaster. Yet someway, the bamma made it work. I still don't know why, or how, did he even do it lol

Oh yeah, I just love how everybody started talking about their wives and thier main squeeze when I was freaking out about this girl I'm just talking too and dreams about my EX. Thanks for that lol

Archived