Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Does this mean we might actually draft an OL in Round 2 for a change?

I don't see it making since at #5...unless...we trade back and take one..and then another one...and another one.

:)

If its the bpa pick, sure. If you take Mickey G at his word though, he says he never drafts for need until rd 5.

McShay also says that this isnt really a talent laden draft for OL (specifically tackles) beyond the 1st round

I was on my PC, and Firefox wasn't working. So I typed "Firefox" in to Google search so I could download the newest version. The second link down had a news story about Firefox with a girl's picture next to it. To my astonishment, it was a girl I used to hook up with all the time, a former coworker. It's still there if you guys wanna check her out. She's cute, but her ass is pretty awesome. We had a helluva session in a hot tub once, best hot tub experience of my life. Still friends with her on FB, so I messaged her about seeing her face. She works for Mozilla, obviously.

Are you jealous that the man she's talking to may be giving her some D?

I've been to a few pricey steak joints in my life (Mortons, and even better, Wolfgang Puck's Cut in Las Vegas)..but since this is a milestone bday, I figured what the hell.

Looking at the Cowboy Ribeye as my choice..not sure what it says about me now that I was disappointed that they didn't have roasted brussel sprouts as a side. I think I've become too Californian. :P

Are you jealous that the man she's talking to may be giving her some D?

Nah, that's something her fiance has to worry about :)

She was a really cool chick, chill & sweet, down to Earth. I was pretty shocked that she got some tattoos up and down her back and sides a few years ago. Dragons, they look great too. I'm usually not in to tattoos, but hers are sexy.

Bet you had a certain STROKE that would make those dragons on her back appear to be flying. My man.

Dawg, she is a go-getter. Water from the hot tub was splashing in to the neighbor's yard, and that was merely when I was eating her out! Felt like I was in a 12 round boxing match afterwards, wanted to ice my lips. She looked like a fish breaking water during the romp.

I've been to a few pricey steak joints in my life (Mortons, and even better, Wolfgang Puck's Cut in Las Vegas)..but since this is a milestone bday, I figured what the hell.

Looking at the Cowboy Ribeye as my choice..not sure what it says about me now that I was disappointed that they didn't have roasted brussel sprouts as a side. I think I've become too Californian. :P

I went to Cut too, everyone got that crazy Wagyu beef $200 steak just to try it and they were all raving about it. I didn't like it that much, it felt like I was eating a large piece of cow fat doused in butter lol.

felt like I was eating a large piece of cow fat doused in butter lol.

So where's the problem? Lol

You guys suck. Screw this diet ****. Telling the wife were going to get steak after work lol. Which by itself probably fits into my 1,600 calories a day pretty easy. But the hard part is ordering veggies instead of a loaded baked potater lol

Archived