Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I could go in to some reasons why,with a bit of theory there,but it's boring. Yeah. The hair sucks. Really bad at my age. Forget to trim for a week and it's real bad. I sneeze and my face turns in to a party favor.  :o

I dont want clipped. I want scorched nuclear disaster.

Why the **** do we have hair in our noses anyways? Whats the point?!

Geez, It helps to keeps every single thing from flying in your nose to get you sick, and helps slow down stuff coming out.

Ok, girl here.

who needs...

Nm, all good. Kosher has my sick ass covered.

Yeah, it won't work there either.

Some hot chick musta givin' STbonecrusher a real dirty look, like he had leftovers of lunch on his face. Then he went in to the bathroom and looked in the mirror to see a 200 year old redwood hanging out of his nostril. Gotta go to Home Depot to find those nosehair trimmers.

All jokes aside, I used an electric razor's nose hair attachment for years, but it wasn't as quick and effective as a simple pair of small scissors with thin tips. Kinda like the ones kids use in Kindergarden, cept those are more rounded at the ends, so little Mocos don't be impaling themselves as easily.

Y'all hairy. I'm like a dolphin....

And ready to talk nuff shhh, like Al Sharpton

Yall trying to say my boy STB got nose dreads...

Good news is if we all ever ended up in a buding on fire, all hed have to do is lean his head out the window like Repunzel and we could repel down the side to safety.

I really want an intership at an airline now. I'm so down, I'm going to apply to as many airlines as I can. I didn't know they hired chem e's but it should be kinda obvious. If I got free airline, I could go visit the whole RTT crew.

When I gave the airline my resume, they put a check mark, wrote down flexible, and chem e. I hope they actually look at mine. Fingers crossed. I just woke up from the best nap.

I hit the trifecta tonight- MD, Wizards and Capitals all won. Whew, I'm spent!!

All good games too. I didn't watch as much of the Maryland game but it's nice to have a 3 for 3 night.

I think I remember a night in 2012 ish when the Wizards, Caps, and Nats all won AND they all fulfilled their Papa Johns 50% off pizza requirements. Too bad they didn't stack. :D

Edit:   I'm getting old, but I swear I remember one of my buddies talking about a MMA fight where there was no rules, except knock out or submission and in the fights peeps were getting put in arm bars and ****, and they would start breaking bones until their opponent submitted.  This would have had to have been around 1992-early 1993.

Reminds me of the bars I used to bounce at. :)

Archived