Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

martin.jpg

Landover. ****. I'm still in Landover. Every time, I think I'm gonna wake up back on East Capitol Street. When we got rid of Zorn, it was worse. I'd go to the game and feel nothing. I hardly said a word until I said "no" to renewing my season tickets. When I was there, all I could think of was getting back to RFK.  

What you all don't understand is that the coach can't win with a ****ty offensive line and the QB can't do **** under a ****ty offensive line. The offensive line is a MAJOR point of contention and a major reason why this team is ass. When that offensive line is fixed then you can complain about coaching and QB's and whatnot. But right now neither the QB or coach is being given a fair chance to be assessed properly because that offensive line doesn't even belong in the NFL.

Dude, those are guys Gruden targeted. How are you not seeing this? He even drafted guys that apparently can do no better than what we currently have. Almost everyone that was here last year, has regressed in some way, in his offense, and under his tutelage.

But he can't be held responsible for any of it. That makes zero sense.

I just lost interest in the NBA after 2006 and haven't really cared about it since. They made rule changes which limited defense, which jacked up scoring but also restricted the old NBA defense I used to enjoy growing up. That was when I said I was done with the league. Can't be arsed to watch a game until April. 

Dude, those are guys Gruden targeted. How are you not seeing this? He even drafted guys that apparently can do no better than what we currently have. Almost everyone that was here last year, has regressed in some way, in his offense, and under his tutelage.

But he can't be held responsible for any of it. That makes zero sense.

You're thinking of this in too broad a view, how is he responsible for the o-line? That's more of Bruce Allen's job. 

He's not perfect by any means. He's had a rough first year, mostly exacerbated by a terrible o-line that doesn't even deserve to play in the NFL. But blaming him for the o-line is a reach. I'll blame him, but it's more on the playcalling. 

Because they gave a damn and they came out firing and they looked good early. They came prepared. They were just worn down and outplayed by a better team today. 

People always want to play the blame game and they are quick to blame Gruden. You can blame him for 1) the offense playcalling and 2) the leadership for looking lost and baffled at times. But the o-line is not his fault, not yet 

So I lost my cool today.

During halftime I went out to go get some lunch, on my way back in the parking garage, some dickhead frat boy in a BMW comes speeding around the corner on my side and almost hits me. He has the nerve to honk at me and give me the finger. So I slam on my breaks and hold my horn down for 5-10 secs to get his attention and make sure he is looking at me and I just start saying "**** you **** you piece of ****, while giving him the finger" I was really mad but now I'm nervous because my car is the only car of that model in the whole parking garage if you get my drift.

So I lost my cool today.

During halftime I went out to go get some lunch, on my way back in the parking garage, some dickhead frat boy in a BMW comes speeding around the corner on my side and almost hits me. He has the nerve to honk at me and give me the finger. So I slam on my breaks and hold my horn down for 5-10 secs to get his attention and make sure he is looking at me and I just start saying "**** you **** you piece of ****, while giving him the finger" I was really mad but now I'm nervous because my car is the only car of that model in the whole parking garage if you get my drift.

If he drove off then I'd say your car will be ok.  Most likely he would have retaliated when you were screaming at him.

So I lost my cool today.

Chances are he aint gonna do ****. And if he does, you have self defense.

People are real skittish nowadays

He def saw it because while he was going down 1 level and I was going up a level I could see him looking at me. I mean my car is literally junk in getting a new one this summer its just that I have that only model in the whole garage so it would be easy to find that's why I'm nervous. But on the other hand **** that dude. Whipping around in a BMW cutting into the wrong lane almost hitting me. I usually let that stuff go but when he honked at me and gave me the finger like I did something wrong I lost it. Just hitting my horn yelling at him aye who the **** do u think you are u blah balh balh haha

That's one thing I've noticed in Arkansas people talk a lot more trash to other people. I'll be on my balcony and the frat boys 2 floors below me will be talking trash to kids on the street or to the balcony next door. Or you will see cars at red lights talking trash to groups of people. I honestly never really saw that back home. My theory is that ppl do it here because they know that no one here is going to pull them out of their car or go up to their room or something idk what do you guys think?

Maybe its just because I live in a college town and their are a lot of frat boys. Not all frat boys are dick heads but a lot of them are so I just notice people doing douche things more since there are more of them

Well that would make sense Sin since the frat boys roll around in packs of idk like always atleast 5+ usually 10 and they always seem to be yelling at like 2 girls and 2 guys or 1 couple. Good point

I missed the Chyna talk several pages ago, but if I may...she got better, still not great, and that one scene that someone alluded to previously, the "big reveal" is scarred into my brain forever.  But I have to give her credit, she showed that she was extremely competent at certain acts.

I missed the Chyna talk several pages ago, but if I may...she got better, still not great, and that one scene that someone alluded to previously, the "big reveal" is scarred into my brain forever. But I have to give her credit, she showed that she was extremely competent at certain acts.

You could almost jump rope with it

Archived