Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I appreciate all your thoughts on the hat.

I think its growing on me, but I find it a little busy for my taste.

Regardless, HTTR and I hope we don't get embarassed tonight.  Rocking the ST21 probowl jersey and my OLD skins hat.  lol...the new one doesnt match.

But don't call my man Kosher, a 10+ year customer, dangling a genie upgrade for $50 in front of him. Just give it to him already

They are giving it to me for free. I shouldn't have to haggle at all though. Just hook it up, I know the carryout that I used to go to in DC would be like...I got this one.  My bill is always paid, I get all the premium channels, have 3 DVRs already. It's Bull.

For the NFL Ticket this year, they cancelled my standard Ticket package, upgraded it to the NFL Ticket Max, gave me the 1/2 off promotion for new customers on that, then took off various dollar amounts off my bill (premium package, protection plan, etc.) to where I came out $70-80 bucks ahead.  It was like they were paying me to give me NFL Ticket Max for free.

That is the thing, I have always had the loaded version with RedZone and such. Throw me a bone, don't make me ask for a favor. I throw it down.

sounds fun, you guys got room for one more?  I'll bring the Honey BooBoo  ;)

Always room. I'll bring the rain that a certainty.

We should hang out. I'll bring the hookah, you bring the rain cheque.

Sounds good. Taze can come too if his wife lets him leave the house. :lol:

Probably sexual frustration. Give her the D.

/MoCo

That brought tears to my eyes. haha.

Sounds good. Taze can come too if his wife lets him leave the house. :lol:

I'm bringing the beer.  Wife can be the DD :D  and bail us out if Chewy smokes the Honey BooBoo, forgets his name, where he is and goes on a rampage for Bojangles', leaving a wake of destruction in his path to secure a sausage biscuit.   :ph34r:

Oh god oh god its happening its happening guys a girl from tinder is suppose to come over tomorrow night for a hook up.

Im just running in circles right now saying its happening its happening

God I'm so scared what if I try to put it in her belly button how am i suppose to know! Then she laiughs and I become a serial rapist ax murderer who has sex with cats

oh god my whole future is riding on this oh god oh god I hope I dont try to put it in her belly button

I'm bringing the beer.  Wife can be the DD :D  and bail us out if Chewy smokes the Honey BooBoo, forgets his name, where he is and goes on a rampage for Bojangles', leaving a wake of destruction in his path to secure a sausage biscuit.   :ph34r:

Bringing the wife ???

What is this **** ?

I'm bringing the beer. Wife can be the DD :D and bail us out if Chewy smokes the Honey BooBoo, forgets his name, where he is and goes on a rampage for Bojangles', leaving a wake of destruction in his path to secure a sausage biscuit. :ph34r:

Awww man, Jonesing for a sausage biscuit...dancing butt naked on the checkout counter. All bad.

Hi I'm Goon.  I suffer from battered fan syndrome.  I know I should be all doom and gloom, but every week as gametime approaches....I get all hyped up and stuff.  Then the game happens.  My wife will later find me in a rage and/or depression induced coma in the bathroom floor crying into the toilet.

I think she blames PTSD....I blame Dan Snyder.

HTTR

actually nvm that might be a bad idea after I think about it. I mean it wouldent be loaded but you know someone could say im dangerous or something so yea

You'll probably fit...

Thats funny af lol

Idk who it was who told me to join tinder but thanks LOL omg just so scareddddddddddddddd i really don't want to look bad with a vet. Thats another thing tho she is 22 and has 2 kids and 1 is 6  :lol:

Can't hit it once **** up on your first time and have a kid I aint trying to be no ones daddy

actually nvm that might be a bad idea after I think about it. I mean it wouldent be loaded but you know someone could say im dangerous or something so yea

One of the 3 letter organizations will carry you away into a desert shipping container, 6" deep with water, no bed/chair, and filled with pictures of kittens to make you a better citizen. 

/tinfoilhat

Im going to end up a serial murderer rapists elliot rodgers 2.0 cuz ill bust a nut after 2 strokes

One of the 3 letter organizations will carry you away into a desert shipping container, 6" deep with water, no bed/chair, and filled with pictures of kittens to make you a better citizen. 

/tinfoilhat

So would it be okaY? Im thinking not just because im in college and I dont want ppl being like omg a college kid has a gun even tho its Arkansas and I swear that even 75% of the chicks are packing heat. Even the sorority girls rock out with fully modified AR15 with beams on em at the school shooting club lmao

Idk who it was who told me to join tinder but thanks LOL omg just so scareddddddddddddddd i really don't want to look bad with a vet. Thats another thing tho she is 22 and has 2 kids and 1 is 6 :lol:

Can't hit it once **** up on your first time and have a kid I aint trying to be no ones daddy

I'm pretty sure I had something to do with that.

Now, you'll have to regale us with the juicy details.

Also, stop playing dumb. I bet you got some game in you, as clever as you try to act...

Also, stop playing dumb. I bet you got some game in you, as clever as you try to act...

I mean yea I've gotten the Beejaays before but I swear I've never like you know stuck it in...lmaooooooooo

Truth is I'm pretty slick and I can talk a good game and I got a sweet mouth. I've talked a good game to multiple chicks before I got fat. I got offered **** multiple times but idk when it came time I just idk dude I just idk basically changed my mind and said nvm like idk a whimp or something. Then around 20 I got super fat like 270 pounds. And I didnt start losing weight till about a year ago and I'm finally looking good again so now I just want to bang everything now that I look good. But like i really don't know **** about it. So thats what im worried about looking like a idiot.

My biggest regret in life is playing World of Warcraft and passing up putang multiple multiple times just so I could play a video game. Then I got fat and lost a few years of potentially tang now im back in the game but a noob.

I mean I was talking to this chick and I was going pretty hard and she was all like "I'd rather be friends and see what happens I dont like feeling used" So I just toned it down a tiny bit but also heated it up a lil bit and said all the right things now I got nudes on my phone and a girl who wants to come over but idk what im suppose to do

I mean yea I've gotten the Beejaays before but I swear I've never like you know stuck it in...lmaooooooooo

Truth is I'm pretty slick and I can talk a good game and I got a sweet mouth. I've talked a good game to multiple chicks before I got fat. I got offered **** multiple times but idk when it came time I just idk dude I just idk basically changed my mind and said nvm like idk a whimp or something. Then around 20 I got super fat like 270 pounds. And I didnt start losing weight till about a year ago and I'm finally looking good again so now I just want to bang everything now that I look good. But like i really don't know **** about it. So thats what im worried about looking like a idiot.

My biggest regret in life is playing World of Warcraft and passing up putang multiple multiple times just so I could play a video game. Then I got fat and lost a few years of potentially tang now im back in the game but a noob.

I mean I was talking to this chick and I was going pretty hard and she was all like "I'd rather be friends and see what happens I dont like feeling used" So I just toned it down a tiny bit but also heated it up a lil bit and said all the right things now I got nudes on my phone and a girl who wants to come over but idk what im suppose to do

Go to the store, or gas station (just have quarters) and buy the extra thick condoms (since you're worried about lasting 12 seconds).  Then you can go at least a few minutes rook.  You could always try the "There's Something About Marry" approach as far as not going on the date with a loaded gun (and we aren't talking about your actual guns lol).

I don't do naked pics anymore. Thank god I was not 100% stupid and put my face in it. When I was 18 I was trying to get a cougar and we met up once but nothing really happened besides like some feeling up but anyway she sent me stuff and then asked me to send her stuff so I did and then her husband got a hold of them and tried sending them to everyone in my family....but I had some deniability so like I kind of got off the hook. Im sure people still knew but it wasent as bad.

Here's a hint.

If a chick is really trying to get the D, she won't care how stupid you act.

Archived