Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Hey man enough drinks anything can happen. ha

true stuff!  lol

LOL. Thanks first day of school so I'm just missing syllabus stuff, so I don't feel too guilty of missing class. This quarter is going to be good. 

go to class bro...might be some cuties in there..

Is there anyway I can get promoted from Field Goal Team to like Tailgate Ring of fame or at least give me something unique even if its bad like Idiot person or something

ehhh...i dunno

your level of effort on these hoes might indeed be field goal team.  You're on Forbath status.  "feeling good overall, but that hammy might be an issue."

You guys make me feel like I'm going to be some serial rapist or something.

Not gonna lie, I did think of dudes manifesto when I saw your .

Everybody now following my words from a couple days ago. You need some ass, dude. Seriously. Not trying to be mean. Ass is some of the best medicine/therapy out there. Been that way since the beginning of time.

When you arent starved for cheeks, you will see things a lot more clearly

Not gonna lie, I did think of dudes manifesto when I saw your .

Everybody now following my words from a couple days ago. You need some ass, dude. Seriously. Not trying to be mean. Ass is some of the best medicine/therapy out there. Been that way since the beginning of time.

When you arent starved for cheeks, you will see things a lot more clearly

This is a much more acceptable way to phrase it then just posting a pic of elliot rodgers lol

Dr. Phil? Is that you???

Haha.

I just got to the point that reading Moco's posts was frustrating enough that I had an urge to say something.  I had to get it out of my system.

He may not even be much like the way he comes off through his posts.  That's the internet for you.  (And I certainly don't have my **** together enough to be telling other people how to live.  But I do stand by the stuff I said as being generally helpful given the scope of Moco's posts, and not just about women.)

I know this is giving you guys ammunition for me but in all seriousness do you ever read someones post on facebook and go holy **** that person is ****ing crazy like legit ultra Ill put a bullet in your head if you take away my 2nd amendment post. Like I like guns also but I mean you cant say that type of **** thats hardcore radical cant talk about killing people in the government if they try to touch your guns. my god people wtf

I know this is giving you guys ammunition for me but in all seriousness do you ever read someones post on facebook and go holy **** that person is ****ing crazy like legit ultra Ill put a bullet in your head if you take away my 2nd amendment post. Like I like guns also but I mean you cant say that type of **** thats hardcore radical cant talk about killing people in the government if they try to touch your guns. my god people wtf

Every time somebody talks about the 2nd Amendment, I think about these lyrics...

"They took away my right to bear arms what I'm 'posed to fight with bare palms? yeah right they coming with bombs, I'm coming with flare-guns. We as Americans."

The same people are ignorant af. They put up one post that says "Share if you think everyone should read the constitution" Then the next post is "Like if you think Burkas should be banned" hey **** head you didn't even read the first part of it you dumb mofo.

Now Im not a religious person I'm pretty atheistish but everyone's rights should be protected even if I don't agree with them. Thats a clear violation of the 1st amendment. People are dumb af and then you have to just think how dumb the person has to be to think "omg this makes so much sense I need to share this"

Archived