Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

You could be taking advantage of potentially hilarious situations Taze. If someone was to walk up to you wanting you to sign something about stopping "Abusive poppy mills" just say "I hate dogs" and keep walking. or if someone tries to talk to you about breast cancer say that "I'm more of an ass person" and walk away.

I would never do that, cancer is a mother****er and I've watched first hand how it sucks the life out of someone suffering.  It's not a pretty sight, its terrifying.  It cripples even the most powerful figures in society.  

Watching my only uncle wither away was the worst experience I've had to go through.

And I didn't take your comments the wrong way, but I would never do something like that, even if I never lost someone to the disease.  I've got too much sympathy for the people suffering and the people trying to do something for a good cause.

I just don't like it when people try to guilt me into something and say horrible things like that lady did or act like they don't believe me.  I understand, they get turned down more than they probably raise so it gets old after a while, but don't act like an ass about it.

What are you looking for Moco? Do you just want casual shallow sex or do you want a relationship? 

The former, just make a profile on Tinder. Almost all the singles where I live who don't want a relationship use it to some degree.

It sounds like you are sexually frustrated and you don't understand why. You think highly of yourself which isn't a bad thing. I knew a guy just like you who was very self-confident (almost to the point of being a pompous ass) but couldn't get laid or get beyond 1st or 2nd base with any girl (of course that didn't stop him from talking up himself like Jesus Christ reincarnate). '

You need to get rid of your sexual frustration before you think about being in any kind of relationship.

You guys make me feel like I'm going to be some serial rapist or something.

Broski, just take advantage of the advice we are giving you.  You can still be the same person inside regardless of how you dress/act/talk/etc.  You might need to work on how you act (based on what I've read on here) and conduct yourself.  Everyone has flaws, nobody is perfect.  It takes more guts to acknowledge your flaws/actions and work on fixing or correcting them.  

I'll be the first to admit, I was a childish, immature asshole when the wife and I got married.  We got married young (I was 22, she was 21), but I was selfish, childish and an ass from 1998-2001.  Our marriage got rocky.  I was miserable at work (I've posted about that depression on here before) and because I was immature acting, it created problems. 

I took a deep breath and started thinking about things and I asked myself, "Taze, this is the love of your life.  Do you want push her away?  Do you want to have to start over?"  The answer was no.  I changed the way I acted, thinking before I reacted.  I took back control of my life and we couldn't be happier.  

I'm still the same man, with the same basic beliefs I've always had.  I'm not the self-centered prick that make poor/selfish decisions without a care in the world anymore.  I know the scenario for me is different than your situation, but the constant is change was needed.  And if what worked for you before is no longer working man, then it might be time to self evaluate and try to make a few changes to things.  

There has been a lot of good advice thrown your way man, just in the past day.  Don't think of change or tweaking a few things as destroying who you are.  Instead think of it as doing what is necessary to mold the man you will become.

I. Am. So. Bored.

Same here. Made it through end of fiscal year sep 30 which was awful, but now a month of down time until budgets get approved for this year.

Sitting in the car listening to Os game. Gonna take a 2 hour lunch today lol

Why do people even take out their phones on elevators I know half of the people doing it dont have service they just staring at a blank screen trying not to talk to anyone.

I try not to do that anymore. But bammas still do it when I'm in the elevator. As if I want to talk to their lame selves...

Archived