Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

No.

Speaking of women though... I'm getting tired of talking to these indecisive women. First one, I thought it was a fluke. Second one, I'm thinking maybe it's me. I'm taking to this one girl and she's doing the same stuff.

Shoot, maybe it is me. Maybe I cause the indecisiveness.

I'm the indecisivenator! lol

Maybe I need to start treating these bammas the way the ought to be treated.

don't worry - it's not you.  All I every hear is 'what would you...', 'what do you...', 'how would you...', 'I don't feel like making decisions' then you make one and it's 'nah I'm not feeling that, pick something else' and then you come up with something that now you are really craving and she just says 'i think i'll just heat up this healthy choice in the freezer'

don't worry - it's not you.  All I every hear is 'what would you...', 'what do you...', 'how would you...', 'I don't feel like making decisions' then you make one and it's 'nah I'm not feeling that, pick something else' and then you come up with something that now you are really craving and she just says 'i think i'll just heat up this healthy choice in the freezer'

Shoot, at least you're a couple steps past me. 

My situation right now is more like...

"I like you but..," "I need to..." " I don't like feeling pressured into..."  This one girl called me like 7 times last night to talk. I finally answered. Asked her specifically, what do you want from me... The bamma said, "I don't know." I hung up on her. She called me back and started yelling at me. What the heck else was I supposed to do?!?! lol

He's probably chained up and dressed like Princess Lea or some ****. Getting ready to do some Return Of The Jedi role play

Ha!

And right before he's "taken," dude grabs MOCO by the mouth and asks him "you ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?"

so the 2nd floor of my work building has been under construction since I got here in December.  it just opened a few weeks ago.  Turns out the entire 2nd floor is a MEPS processing station, biggest one in any direction for nearly 200 miles. 

so now every day when i go to lunch, i get so see parents giving their 18 year old son/daughter hugs and crying as their child goes off to bootcamp.  bro get the **** outta here with that ****, its depressing as hell.  not to mention there's all these little scrawny ass cornball kids all hyped up about joining the marines.  these little gumps were going back and forth with each other like "semper fi," then the other guy was like "the few the proud."  look here, tough guy...you gotta make it through bootcamp before you're a marine, which from the looks of it isn't very likely.  one of the goofs was out here lookin' like Squints from Sandlot.  MOCO glasses and all.

so the 2nd floor of my work building has been under construction since I got here in December.  it just opened a few weeks ago.  Turns out the entire 2nd floor is a MEPS processing station, biggest one in any direction for nearly 200 miles. 

so now every day when i go to lunch, i get so see parents giving their 18 year old son/daughter hugs and crying as their child goes off to bootcamp.  bro get the **** outta here with that ****, its depressing as hell.  not to mention there's all these little scrawny ass cornball kids all hyped up about joining the marines.  these little gumps were going back and forth with each other like "semper fi," then the other guy was like "the few the proud."  look here, tough guy...you gotta make it through bootcamp before you're a marine, which from the looks of it isn't very likely.  one of the goofs was out here lookin' like Squints from Sandlot.  MOCO glasses and all.

LOL, Squints.  Could be worse, 2nd floor could be a sketchy discount denture business and you would have to deal with old, toothless people with canes and walkers.

And when you get back from lunch, they moving all slow and ****.  Then you hold open the door for them and spend almost another lunch break cause it takes forever and they come in packs.

not for me, we are busy and this new manager is arguing with me about something she has no clue about.  It's annoying as ****.  Probably best I work from home, my facial expressions would give away how ****ing stupid I think she is right now.

I don't hide it.  I blatantly call them out all the time.  Team loves me.  Mgmt not so much.

Whatever, keep the checks coming every 2 weeks and I'll make you look like a rockstar.

That cracked me up, Chewie,...I used to get my nails done next to a recruiting station, and of course (OK, as per Farenheit 911), they were targeting the black guys walking through the parking lot. One Marine recruiter had 2 guys, all gesticulating about "how great it is" and I yelled, "Ladies! Run! Fast!"

They just looked at me & I yelled, "That's an order, Marine!" I don't think they really "got it", but neither one wanted to talk to the recruiter anymore, and they moved on. Not smartly, but they moved on. ;)

I don't hide it.  I blatantly call them out all the time.  Team loves me.  Mgmt not so much.

Whatever, keep the checks coming every 2 weeks and I'll make you look like a rockstar.

I just responded and copied other managers and explained that what I did was how we were trained to handle this issue.  I'm in the right, other managers know that too.  Basically, after reviewing someones work, I told them to go back and fix it and what was required and they didn't think it was so they went to their manager, who is not my direct supervisor.  

I just responded and copied other managers and explained that what I did was how we were trained to handle this issue.  I'm in the right, other managers know that too.  Basically, after reviewing someones work, I told them to go back and fix it and what was required and they didn't think it was so they went to their manager, who is not my direct supervisor.  

I feel you.  You got an issue with me, come see me.  I don't shy away from coming at you with issues.  It is all in the presentation and how you treat/talk to people.  You can't be successful AND afraid of discussing issues.  We are only as successful as our weakest link and I'll put you on my back if you need it - I hope others would do the same for me if I'm caught slipping.

Archived