Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Hang in there buddy.  Did her water break yet?  Y'all at the hospital?  I remember going when the contractions were where they were supposed to be, and after a few hours at the hospital, the MD asked if she wanted them to break her water to start labor, she agreed.  Then it was not long after that.

Hasn't broken yet. She is having painful contractions but there is no rhythm to them. Some are 10 minutes apart, some are 5. Some last 10 seconds some last 30. It should be soon I hope.

We are still at home. The hospital is about 20 minutes away without traffic so the plan is consistent contractions 5 minutes apart lasting 40 seconds... or if she can't speak through them.

Weren't you getting into the legal weed business? Or was that someone else? Come to CA in 2016, it will be legal here and the weather rules

I looked into it.  The state wanted it to be a 'small business only' venture.  Essentially it boiled down to a "who wants to pay the largest donation to get a license".  Some of the licenses were upwards of 100,000.  What a scam.

Plus people who want to pretend that they are upset about the name are using it on other forums.

I think thats what bothers me most. Everybody hopping on with the latest twitter trend and acting as if they personally are offended and are going to "do their part" by not saying the name.

Really? Idiots.

Some of my reformed hoes have since married, and I gotta wonder if the husbands have any idea these girls used to love trains running over them, spilling their loads.

Hell yeah, man. Look, I know we were all young and fooled around...

But sometimes I see these chicks I went to high school posting kissy face pics with their husbands on facebook, and i just think to myself "I hope she does those tricks with her mouth for her hubby that she did for the homies back in '97." Lol

Watching ESPN NFL Films replay of The Catch II game. Completely forgot that Rice fumbled egregiously on that drive. Was an easy call that got missed.

The game has changed so much since then. Was watching it and my mind was blown. I miss that NFL.

Young vs Favre. Two of the top QB's of the 90's. Used to love those matchups.

I'm old as ****

Archived