Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

108°F on the drive home last night at 5PM.

2 hours later, my AC unit failed.

Now, I have to wait until the repair company is open (via my home warrenty).

The good news is that whatever the problem ends up being it's only going to cost me $60 out the door. The bad news is that the cooler 99°F expected today is still going to be frakkin hot for my wife and dogs.

My non-technical diagnosis is that it's either the condensor fan and/or capacitor that has gone bad.

so, my ES friends.  What type of man (or woman) are you?  After you work it around in your mouth for 15 minutes, do you spit or swallow?

Had some smartfood popcorn last night and got a piece of kernel wedged in between two back molars.  Even after brushing and flossing, I couldn't get it.  Spent a good 10 minutes digging at it with my tongue and it finally came loose.  Me, I'm a swallow guy.  No better way to let that little pain in the ass know you've won than to nibble it to bits and send it down to become part of you. 

its always shocking what peanut butter goes well with... which is to say everything.

i am sure if you add it to your toothpaste, it is surprisingly refreshing and effective....

108°F on the drive home last night at 5PM.

2 hours later, my AC unit failed.

Now, I have to wait until the repair company is open (via my home warrenty).

The good news is that whatever the problem ends up being it's only going to cost me $60 out the door. The bad news is that the cooler 99°F expected today is still going to be frakkin hot for my wife and dogs.

My non-technical diagnosis is that it's either the condensor fan and/or capacitor that has gone bad.

its the flux capacitor... you need plutonium  

:lol: Well played. 

Ran in to a member of my old crew,(I spent a year and a half as the evening backroom supervisor at certain large retail giant.  :( ),and somehow,it's gotten worse there. They now have gone through something like 700 different employees,(in about 19 months),and are having a helluva time hiring out for positions.  Go figure. Man that's just flat out pathetic. 

The dude at Chipotle said you always come in here looking sharp.

Swag mode activated**

Because I never leave the house unless I got matching layers bruh

Best compliment I ever got was a gay person telling me I dress nice. He said that he usually think big dudes don't dress well, but I do. I was siced lol

:lol: Well played. 

Ran in to a member of my old crew,(I spent a year and a half as the evening backroom supervisor at certain large retail giant.

Surely I'm not the only person dying to know which retail giant this is? Give it up! (or tell me in a PM?) I spent some time with Target back in my early 20s, and they're usually solid as far as keeping employees happy without having a party/shouting match every morning...

Archived