Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I'm not saying this because he is a Redskins fan, but Matthew McConaughey is one of the coolest celebrities man. Seems real chill.

I will say that I hold Earnhardt Jr, Durant and McConaughey in a higher standing than I normally would because they are Redskins fans.

I don't think there is anyway I can think of without him thinking you are either gay, or about to molest him.

The only other way is to notice his behavior, but I think that only affects dudes who roid to absurd degrees.

I think the effects depend on the individual.  My best friend/roommate took the pill form in college.  He hulked up pretty fast, his acne got crazy bad and his shoulders were enormous.  We got into it one day, I spiked the TV remote on the sofa and it bounced up and hit him in the face and I thought he was going to end my existence (Im not small, 6'2", but he was 6'8" 260-275 in college).

Later on, a friend of our other roommate, who was a stoner, was hanging out all mello, he out of the blue says, "What the **** is up with your acne bro?"  (pretty sure he was baked).  My boy turned red like a fire truck, stormed out of the place.  He later told me that he busted into the guys room (we were in student housing) and pretty much grabbed him by the throat and went off on him and left the guy about to piss his pants.

He finally confessed to me that he was on roids, which I already suspected, but during college, it was the pills.  After that semester, he moved back home for a year, and said he had juiced up on the real ****, like injections in the ass.

Moral of the story, all forms can make you rage lol.

I'm bigger than him and better built, so its not an admiration thing, its more the time frame that makes me question it. Plus his face exploded with acne, when before he was relatively acne free. That doesn't prove much though.

Its a definite warning sign.  You put that together with mass muscle build up, temper.  Yeah, its probably roids.  How old is the guy?

I think the effects depend on the individual. My best friend/roommate took the pill form in college. He hulked up pretty fast, his acne got crazy bad and his shoulders were enormous. We got into it one day, I spiked the TV remote on the sofa and it bounced up and hit him in the face and I thought he was going to end my existence (Im not small, 6'2", but he was 6'8" 260-275 in college).

Later on, a friend of our other roommate, who was a stoner, was hanging out all mello, he out of the blue says, "What the **** is up with your acne bro?" (pretty sure he was baked). My boy turned red like a fire truck, stormed out of the place. He later told me that he busted into the guys room (we were in student housing) and pretty much grabbed him by the throat and went off on him and left the guy about to piss his pants.

He finally confessed to me that he was on roids, which I already suspected, but during college, it was the pills. After that semester, he moved back home for a year, and said he had juiced up on the real ****, like injections in the ass.

Moral of the story, all forms can make you rage lol.

Its a definite warning sign. You put that together with mass muscle build up, temper. Yeah, its probably roids. How old is the guy?

23. I don't really hang out with him, so I don't know about his moods. Just out of nowhere he lost a lot of bf% and face was filled with acne.

yesterday I was the most disappointed in a person I think I have ever been, and that is saying something since I have rather low expectations.

but the week is not over :unsure:

What did Larry do this time?

I'm not saying this because he is a Redskins fan, but Matthew McConaughey is one of the coolest celebrities man. Seems real chill.

You're just saying that because you like that Lincoln he drove in that movie..

But yeah, he does seem cool. But I did hear that he's not a fan of deodorant. Hopefully that was just a phase he was going through.

What did Larry Obama do this time?

devil.gif

You're just saying that because you like that Lincoln he drove in that movie..

But yeah, he does seem cool. But I did hear that he's not a fan of deodorant. Hopefully that was just a phase he was going through. 

Wtf. That sounds ridiculous lol. Where did you hear that?

Wtf. That sounds ridiculous lol. Where did you hear that?

I wish I were making it up, bro.

Like I said, hopefully it was just a phase in his life. Think I read it in People. He was dating some exotic chic and traveling around in one of those silver round-shaped campers (forgot the name).

Any idea where you'll be living out here?

Be prepared to see Peyton Manning jerseys everywhere LOL. But the amount of fit women in yoga pants makes it all okay. :)

I'm not sure. I'm flying so I won't have a car (at first anyway). Bem promised that won't be a problem since they're in the city, right next to public transportation. I'll ask him today where exactly the house is and get back to you.

(Him being my brother. In case I haven't mentioned: him, his gf/fiance and a coworker (a guy I used to work with direct and who I already know rather well) just got a house. Needed a roommate. **** it. I need to get away for a bit.)

Like its competitors Dunkin' Donuts and Krispy Kreme, Tim Hortons will also be plying you with the offer of a free donut on National Donut Day, Friday, June 6, 2014.
Similar to the Dunkin' Donuts deal, the donut is only free with any purchase (Krispy Kreme will be offering a free donut with no purchase necessary).The free donut offer makes the fifth year that Tim Hortons has participated in National Donut Day celebrations.

Krispy Kreme is once again continuing their annual tradition of celebrating National Donut Day on Friday, June 6, 2014, by giving away one free donut per guest on the day.
The giveaway will run at participating US and Canadian Krispy Kreme locations, while supplies last, and is good for a donut of any variety (which makes it a good opportunity if you've been wanting to try the new Cake or Brownie Batter Donuts) with no purchase necessary. Locations in Connecticut and Puerto Rico will specifically not be participating.

Dunkin' Donuts will be debuting their new Blueberry Cobbler Donut this upcoming Monday, June 2, 2014. Additionally, like many a donut shop in the US, Dunkin' will be celebrating National Donut Day on Friday, June 6, 2014, by offering a free donut of your choice with any beverage purchase at participating locations nationwide (while supplies last).
The new, limited-time Blueberry Cobbler Donut is a yeast shell donut with blueberry filling, finished with white icing and coffee cake streusel topping.

I'm not sure. I'm flying so I won't have a car (at first anyway). Bem promised that won't be a problem since they're in the city, right next to public transportation. I'll ask him today where exactly the house is and get back to you.

(Him being my brother. In case I haven't mentioned: him, his gf/fiance and a coworker (a guy I used to work with direct and who I already know rather well) just got a house. Needed a roommate. **** it. I need to get away for a bit.)

that's so awesome man.  I'm sure you're gonna love it here.  One thing if you wanna fit in, forget the words "you're welcome," and replace them with "no worries."  :)

Soooo, basically you're driving one of the coolest cars ever made. Why the long face?

Because it's a Ford. :(

The Lincoln Lawyer. He plays a lawyer and rides around in an old Lincoln Continental. Came out in 2011.

Oh yeah. I have that on my list though. 

For some reason I always get "Limitless" and "The Lincoln Lawyer" mixed up. I guess it's because I used to get Cooper and McConaughey confused.

Oh yeah. I have that on my list though.

For some reason I always get "Limitless" and "The Lincoln Lawyer" mixed up. I guess it's because I used to get Cooper and McConaughey confused.

I guess we do all look alike, huh...

Speaking of Linc Continentals, I used to drive a '81 a few years back. That thing was a beast.

Archived