Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

^^  dude, that intro gave me legit goosebumps.  Jesus, that game is 16 years old now.

I still remember the hit montage that came with it. That's the NFL I grew to love. You rarely see hits like that anymore. Most of them would probably be flagged now.

I remember one hit where I I think it was Antonio Freeman getting double tapped by two DB's. Forgot what team it was. It was nasty. Dudes nowadays are too comfortable going over the middle now. That used to be No Man's Land.

I miss that NFL.

Don't know what it is about the 80's man, but I just love that music, especially the stuff used for action/martial arts movies.. Once you get that synth monster going its hard to contain it. Went heavy on the Rocky IV soundtrack for my latest workout playlist. That one song called Training Montage is simply awesome. How could you not run through a brick wall listening to that.

Just started playing GTA V for the first time. Man these tv shows are funny as hell. I'm watching the one about the Exploder guy from the Vice City radio bits, now he's down on his luck, just got out of prison, and is aiming an assault rifle at his agent, with a doll and a dead girl beside him.

Dude is coked out of his mind lol.

Lol now he just set some twitter trolls house on fire

ughh missing my ex, she broke up with me right after the new year. should i text her or Facebook her friend asking about her lol

Hell no. **** that ****.

She decided to toss you on the scrap heap, and now you want further punishment? Don't go crawling to her friend with your tail between your legs just so she can have more reason  to tell your ex just how right she was in dumping you. Get with a chick that has a better head on her shoulders. Don't sweat these chicks. Thats what they want (power over you).

You gotta learn to branch out, man. So much good stuff out there.

I'm branched out plenty man. I'm an aspiring musician and my life revolves around music. And for me, the 80's is a steaming pile of ****, save for SRV and maybe a couple others. That's just me though man.

You like what you like.

ughh missing my ex, she broke up with me right after the new year. should i text her or Facebook her friend asking about her lol

Don't you go through girls like toilet paper ? 

I don't understand how you are always so hung up on them seemingly. :confused:

You're a young guy, live a little. When the right on comes along...you don't really even have to try that often.

I know a guy that's like you. He falls in love with every girl he dates after a couple of weeks and then either misses them of hates them within a few months after that. It's absurd.

Don't you go through girls like toilet paper ? 

I don't understand how you are always so hung up on them seemingly. :confused:

You're a young guy, live a little. When the right on comes along...you don't really even have to try that often.

I know a guy that's like you. He falls in love with every girl he dates after a couple of weeks and then either misses them of hates them within a few months after that. It's absurd.

not sure where you got that impression from.  lol.  I date very rarely and this one was actually really cool

Lone Survivor.

Wow.

Wow is right.  I was choking back tears at the very end, and my wife was full out crying.

Lone Survivor might have the most intense fire fights I've ever seen in a movie.  Wahlburg and company killed it.  

Archived