Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Are equestrian boots in style in DC?  All the 20-somethings and milfs here in Denver, wear skin tight leggings and knee-high horse riding boots.  its pretty damn sexy.

I love my wife, and I'd never cheat on her....but GOOD LORD.

Are equestrian boots in style in DC?  All the 20-somethings and milfs here in Denver, wear skin tight leggings and knee-high horse riding boots.  its pretty damn sexy.

Sounds nasty, I hate seeing a woman wear boots. Of course, they don't want to see me in my speedos either.

Same here where I live. I don't think women wear jeans anymore. Literally everywhere I go.. Leggings/boots, leggings/boots. 

Sounds nasty

Not that there's anything wrong with that.  ;)

It's been awhile now, but I still can't muster up the courage to call Who Del Big Weirdo. Sounds like a dude up to no good when shower time comes. Poor Johnathan Martin.

Can anyone help me change my user name?  I have looked and I know at one time you had to contact a mod.  I didn't think you had to anymore, although I am probably mistaken.  I have looked in the user setting section, but maybe I missed it.  I want to have one user name for all the places I visit.  Thanks.

Its easy. Just pay a $29.99 fee. 

It's been awhile now, but I still can't muster up the courage to call Who Del Big Weirdo. Sounds like a dude up to no good when shower time comes. Poor Johnathan Martin.

Its easy. Just pay a $29.99 fee. 

Dude, I already paid that and I gave an extra $20.00 for the 'find a new coach fee.'  I am starting to feel like I have been ripped off.

I forgot, you also have to sacrifice a goat, and do a raindance... At the same time.

Seriously though, IIRC you have to notify a mod, and have a compelling reason why you want to change. Its basically up to them though. Reminds me of when I had mine changed. 

I bet no one here can remember my original username, especially since I really didn't start posting a lot until I got the handle Mr. Sinister.

Thanks Mr. Sinister, but it really isn't important.  As a satanist, I have sacrificed many goats.  Actually, I will say I am just kidding with that, I have only eaten goats, never a sacrifice.  Now I am making enemies with vegans and vegetarians. 

Rain dances are new to me.  Being a white male, I don't think that I could do one successfully.  My name would end up being a conglomeration of Fan and my new wanted name, not worth it to me :)

I forgot, you also have to sacrifice a goat, and do a raindance... At the same time.

Seriously though, IIRC you have to notify a mod, and have a compelling reason why you want to change. Its basically up to them though. Reminds me of when I had mine changed.

I bet no one here can remember my original username, especially since I really didn't start posting a lot until I got the handle Mr. Sinister.

Your old SN is on the tip of my tongue. Could definitely get it with multiple choice.

Man, I hate to play the race card, and as a black dude I usually hate it when people play the race card...but last night was some bull ****.

So we live in Douglas County, Colorado.  Southern suburb of Denver, where the black population is less than 1%.  Wife and I are at Costo getting some goodies and stuff for our football party on Sunday.  Anybody who has been to Costco/BJs/Sams Club knows the deal when you leave, you have to show your receipt to somebody at the door before you can go. 

So the line is long as hell, took a few minutes to get to the checkout lady.  Not that it would normally matter as I don't care, but for sake of the story, the "receipt checker" lady is an older white woman with an "I'm a conservative" haircut.  So the people in front of us are flying through her.  As folks hand her their receipt, she doesn't even look at their cart to check everything, she's just crossing receipts off with her marker and pushing them through.  2-3 seconds tops.

Then my wife and I pull up.  She took my receipt, looked at me, looked at my wife (also black), and proceeded to take about 12-15 seconds to check our cart.  Even checked the undercarriage where the toilet paper and paper towels were.  I started giving this lady the face like "really?" and she was like "oh, we have to check ya know."  ES, Youngchew is a very non-comfrontational, soft spoken, peaceful man.  But mother of god I wanted to say something to this ****.  But my wife gave me the look to stfu, so I chilled.

But come on bro...the 10 people in front of us had their carts checked for literally 2-3 seconds, and then the one black family comes through and she checks our cart thoroughly for 10+ seconds.  damn near matching up every item in our cart to the receipt.  **** you ****.  Everything in me wanted to ask her if she'd like to check under my balls as well.

Rant off.  Sorry guys.  Its Friday.  TGIF. 

I hope someone was around who knows how to perform the Heimlich Maneuver.

Man, I hate to play the race card, and as a black dude I usually hate it when people play the race card...but last night was some bull ****.

So we live in Douglas County, Colorado.  Southern suburb of Denver, where the black population is less than 1%.  Wife and I are at Costo getting some goodies and stuff for our football party on Sunday.  Anybody who has been to Costco/BJs/Sams Club knows the deal when you leave, you have to show your receipt to somebody at the door before you can go. 

So the line is long as hell, took a few minutes to get to the checkout lady.  Not that it would normally matter as I don't care, but for sake of the story, the "receipt checker" lady is an older white woman with an "I'm a conservative" haircut.  So the people in front of us are flying through her.  As folks hand her their receipt, she doesn't even look at their cart to check everything, she's just crossing receipts off with her marker and pushing them through.  2-3 seconds tops.

Then my wife and I pull up.  She took my receipt, looked at me, looked at my wife (also black), and proceeded to take about 12-15 seconds to check our cart.  Even checked the undercarriage where the toilet paper and paper towels were.  I started giving this lady the face like "really?" and she was like "oh, we have to check ya know."  ES, Youngchew is a very non-comfrontational, soft spoken, peaceful man.  But mother of god I wanted to say something to this ****.  But my wife gave me the look to stfu, so I chilled.

But come on bro...the 10 people in front of us had their carts checked for literally 2-3 seconds, and then the one black family comes through and she checks our cart thoroughly for 10+ seconds.  damn near matching up every item in our cart to the receipt.  **** you ****.  Everything in me wanted to ask her if she'd like to check under my balls as well.

I'm normally the type that let's stuff slide, but if she would've pulled that **** on me her ass would be reported to her manager immediately. They probably wouldn't do a thing but it would make me feel better.

Give me the first letter. And if it had multiple words, give me the first letter of each word. I wanna see if I can get this lol.

And I didn't get the Hibbert reference.

d-m-1988

And "No Hibbert" is a reference to Roy Hibberts presser last year in the playoffs when he said "No homo.". Since that is now taboo, I've substituted it with "No Hibbert."

Yeah I would've been pissed too. Your gf was right though. Gotta remember though that if you get really pissed you're just confirming their suspicion about you. I Unless there isn't another Costcos or a BJ's or something like that, I wouldn't shop there again.

That's why I love Germantown so much. Its a heavily multicultural area. Not like SoMD where I've had pretty much every Mexican joke/insult in the book thrown at me.

^^  I'm out of likes, but agree with you guys.  Copping an attitude would've just made her think her suspicions were correct.  Ugh.  From now on we will check out the Costco in Aurora, which is a lot more of a mixed crowd.

Man, its Bronco Friday here at work, and due to the playoff game, everybody at the job is decked out in Orange.  So I countered that crap by coming in lookin' sexy as hell in burgandy.  Morris jersey, Redskins hat backwards, and my obnoxiously bright/busy Redskins receiver gloves.  I'm killin' em in this joint man.  People have been saying "boooo" every time they see me, and I love it.   I feel like a Cowboys fan in DC. :)

I despise places that check receipts at the door..but unlike Best Buy/Wal-Mart - membership stores like Costco/Sams have you sign over your right with your membership agreement. Still blows that they are singling out people based on color.

I was at Bed, Bath, and Beyond (don't judge - I was just swapping out the carbonator for the Soda Stream, honest) and was behind this elderly white woman. When the next register came open, she played deaf and didn't budge. So I jumped ahead of her and when I got to the checkout lady, she told me it happened to her a lot. I didn't realize what she meant at first but since she was an elderly black woman I'm guessing she meant that people didn't come to her for check out because of her skin color. 

So odd..even in a mostly progressive area like Northern California. 

--

Aside from 5'8" Marky Mark playing a 6'5" Marcus Luttrell, Lone Survivor looks like a decent flick. 

Archived