Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Going to San Diego with my girlfriend, my mom is in town.  Have a good weekend everyone, I will be gone for a while.

make sure you slip 'er the tongue!

6840216_std.jpg

I hope you meant the girlfriend and not the Mom.

;)

I might be late to the show, but like AJ McCarron, Blake Bortles girlfriend is smokin hot.

Hello Lindsey Duke.

IMG_5255-1.jpg

I'm completely over what made me sick on new years eve. Thank you immune system.

She cute but not digging that tan.

glad to hear you're feeling better, kind sir. 

dawg...i'd PLASTER that ass bro.  i stumbled across an article with photos of her (Lindsey Duke) earlier this morning...holy ****.  The things I'd to to her aren't appropriate for ES.  Let's just say, things would get MESSY.  Give me a stick of butter, a chin up bar, and a bag of skittles.  I'll change her life.

I don't get the skittles the butter or the chin up bar. Seems I still have a lot to learn.

you'll get there, bro.  You've got a lot of potential.  Crazy thing is, that list is just for beginners.  I didn't even mention the rotary phone, rabbit's foot, or the 9V battery.  ;)

Getting up with the fellas at the gun range tomorrow morning before football.  I'm ready to BOOM off some rounds through my brand new Chinese Assault Shotgun :D

Go to therapy. I started going again after a layoff from it and I forgot how helpful it really is. I honestly believe most people should go to it. All of us could use it, some more than others, but it's nice to have an outside perspective.

Damn man, totally forgot to ask you about that. My bad :( Glad to hear it's going good though. I knew it would :)

Pretty cool stuff. Crazy how simple yet dangerous the times were then. Think about all those people that had to work in factories. We complain about work now, but I can't even imagine what they had to go through.

While safety is obviously much, much better, factory jobs are still rough as hell. Had one for a month (thankfully was able to get myself out of the situation that got me there). I've talked about it before. Easily the hardest job I've ever had, and that's really saying something (I mean I was an 18-year-old punk kid in the Army. Stayed in trouble and thus stayed getting the ****tiest (sometimes literally--another story for another time) jobs and details, in the humid, 120 degree Texas heat at Ft Hood).

White House Apples' factory. Good God... 12 hour shifts: either 5AM to 5PM or 5PM to 5AM. I had the first. $9 an hour. Cold as ****. Just nonstop. I was normally gassed after about an hour (and had 11 more to go). To make matters worse I was working alongside these tiny 4-foot-nothing Salvadorian girls and they were like ****ing machines. I swear they never got tired. They couldn't find gloves for me the first week and the apple sauce bottles kept breaking in my hands on the line and I was bleeding out everywhere. Man...do not miss.

So yeah, while factory fires and death tolls in the 100's and 9 year olds working 60 hour weeks and losing their arms in accidents might be a thing of the past (at least here in the US and the rest of the 1st World), factory jobs still suck.

GACOLB is coming with me were starting a weed crop.

I'm down. You keep the farm running, I'll keep the city connects supplied. $$$ What could go wrong?

my gf just broke up with me.  I'm absolutely shocked right now.  She said she wasn't for a committed relationship.

Sorry man. Look at the bright side. At least she didn't drag that **** out, half assing it and just ended it instead of wasting your time.  Hell, work it right, turn it into a casual booty call on the side.

Gotta give someone a ride at 5AM. FML. I'm just staying up. **** it.  Why am I so goddamn hungry these last two days though? 

Archived