Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

The Orioles website should have all the information you need about it, but it's very easy to take public transportation to an O's game.

I forget whether the MARC itself runs there, but if not you take the MARC to the light rail and the light rail goes right up to the stadium.  (As close as public transportation could reasonably get, anyway.  You cross one medium-size parking lot.)

The light rail definitely operates after the game, I would make sure the MARC is able to get you home.

chillin' in the car on the way to work today.  sports radio went to commercial, so i switched to the local rap station.  and the dj said she's takin' it back old school....

then i hear the piano intro....and here comes the goosebumps.  OH MY GOD.  Ol' Dirty ****, "Brooklyn Zoo."  I started going nuts in the car singing along, hopping around and ****.  i'm at work all hyped up now, ready to go.

chillin' in the car on the way to work today.  sports radio went to commercial, so i switched to the local rap station.  and the dj said she's takin' it back old school....

then i hear the piano intro....and here comes the goosebumps.  OH MY GOD.  Ol' Dirty ****, "Brooklyn Zoo."  I started going nuts in the car singing along, hopping around and ****.  i'm at work all hyped up now, ready to go.

Speaking of ODB, some little boy (not really he is like 18), was trying to tell me that Slaughter House was better than Wu-Tang. I wanted to slap him soooooo bad young.

I'm actually starting to like "The Drive With Cooley And Czabe" now. In the beginning, I was kind of wondering how in the hell you can take a dude with limited radio experience, get rid of a quality show like "The Sports Reporters," and then throw him right in the middle of a ratings war between their show and Lavar And Dukes, but dude has gotten better every show. He's a natural.

I've never been on the street cars in Baltimore. Are they any good? 

I've done the light rail in Baltimore two  times. Once with kids, once without. Going north out of the city is time consuming due to the stops every 200 yards. I've never taken it out of the city to the south. Now, you are suppossed to buy a ticket for the light rail, but there's nobody to show them to, or turn styles. So I guess it's on the honor system. In theory, you can just walk on without paying. But it's cheap anyway. like $2.50 or something for a roundtrip.

I've never been on the street cars in Baltimore. Are they any good? 

Used to take the Light Rail all the time to O's games back in college. But once I got done college, it was annoying. Nothing like riding a train with a bunch of drunks going to the O's game. Yes its cheap, but you can park right inbetween OPACY and M&T for $8.

Speaking of ODB, some little boy (not really he is like 18), was trying to tell me that Slaughter House was better than Wu-Tang. I wanted to slap him soooooo bad young.

dawg.....chill man

where cuz stay at?  i'll catch a plane home for a day just to wreck cuz.  **** outta here

slaughter house?!  i'll slap all 4 of them dudes, and shady just cuz.  i like eminem...but comparing buddenz, 5-9 and them dudes to wu tang?!  i'm kinda mad in real life right now LOL

dawg.....chill man

where cuz stay at?  i'll catch a plane home for a day just to wreck cuz.  **** outta here

slaughter house?!  i'll slap all 4 of them dudes, and shady just cuz.  i like eminem...but comparing buddenz, 5-9 and them dudes to wu tang?!  i'm kinda mad in real life right now LOL

Now granted, I don't listen to that kind of rap anymore, but I still caught a couple of their songs. I was not impressed. Then the bamma said that Method Man was overrated. At that point, I just stopped talking and walked away. No point of arguing rap with people who think M.E.T.H.O.D. MAN! is overrated.

Now granted, I don't listen to that kind of rap anymore, but I still caught a couple of their songs. I was not impressed. Then the bamma said that Method Man was overrated. At that point, I just stopped talking and walked away. No point of arguing rap with people who think M.E.T.H.O.D. MAN! is overrated.

Nah... you should've slapped some sense into him. I couldn't let that that one slide man. Meth is a legend. If anything, dude is underrated.

^ right, wtf LOL

these little young bammas have no clue what rap/hip-hop used to be.  life in the 90s was so different from what it is now. 

these corny ass dudes holler at chicks on facebook and twitter.  when i was in high school and saw a cute chick at the mall back in 1998, all i had was my balls, and a pen.  approach her in front of her friends, spit some quick yip-yap to get her interested, and hope she'd drop me the #.  these bammas now a days just send a private message.  **** outta here

ignore me i've been drinking a tad.  i talk/type a lot when i'm feeling it :(

Nah... you should've slapped some sense into him. I couldn't let that that one slide man. Meth is a legend. If anything, dude is underrated.

That's what I said. Then the idiot said something else so I just walked away.

I don't know why i am surprised though. This is the same dude who said Crime Mob was better than Bone. I didn't know him at the time he said this, but if I did, I would have slapped him. He's my little brother friend. When he told me about this dude, I couldn't believe anybody could be that dumb. But he is, and he really means what he is saying. I would bet all my money that he is a Cowboy fan, because that is something stupid they would say. :doh:

Crime Mob :rotflmao:. It is imperative that you know your history. As far as "New" stuff is concerned, I can't really listen to too much of it. A lot of it sounds the same. The only dudes that I would consider relatively new, that I would listen to, is Joel Ortiz and Jay Electronica, but I'll probably be 75 and wheezing my lungs out by the time Jay drops anything officially.

Archived