Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

WTF is wrong with people?

You tell me...

http://www.wusa9.com/news/article/271596/158/Police-Bored-teens-randomly-kill-man

OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) - An Australian man attending an Oklahoma college on a baseball scholarship was shot and killed in what police described Monday as a random act of violence by three "bored" teenagers who decided to kill someone for the fun of it.

Christopher Lane, 22, of Melbourne, was found dead Friday while visiting the town of Duncan, where his girlfriend lives. Three boys, ages 15, 16, and 17, are in custody and face a court appearance Tuesday afternoon.

Duncan Police Chief Danny Ford said Monday a woman called police after she saw Lane stagger across the road and fall to the ground in the south-central Oklahoma town of about 24,000 residents. Ford said Lane, who was staying with his girlfriend and her family in Duncan, had jogged past a home where the three boys were staying. He said the shooting appeared to be completely random.

Come on now. This is just ridiculous....

Do I have a "Superiority Complex" issue when I get agitated over just how childish people can be on here? I mean I don't consider myself to be better than anyone else or anything like that, but it really is embarrasing the way adults, specifically grown men, can act, whether it be in real life or in front of a monitor. And no, I don't "Know" these people, I only know who they present themselves to be when I'm in their presence.

Over the last 6-8 months, I've lost a lot of respect for quite a number of people that I previously held in high regard. Real life too. I've mentioned my own personal history a couple times on here, and how when you dig deep inside yourself, overcome obstacles, etc etc, you develop an overwhelming sense of clarity about things, and you start to realize just how many people need to do the same thing, Everyday you walk among, and work among bitter, judgmental, hypocritical, demonstrative people who feel like they're special, and that the world owes them something, and exist solely to suck the life out of everything and everyone around them, unbeknownst to them, obviously.

I've always found it funny that I'm the guy that had to spend time in a psych ward, get the "Bipolar" label slapped on me for life (which ultimately affected the career path that i wanted to take) which "Perfect Society" always interprets as the guy in a straitjacket, huddled up in the corner of a dingy room, screaming because he sees bugs crawling all over him, yet I'm probably the most normal, level headed, rational people you'll ever come across, and everywhere go, I see "Normal" people who are nuttier than a Payday bar. I've always managed a few hearty chuckles at that. Like my mom always says, "Half the world is on medication... The other half needs to be."

Went to Camden YArds today. Good park 

Too late for the tour but still walked Eutaw. 

Wonder where you eat around there, I was going to Dempseys but didn't. Also didn't know it was that close to the Inner Harbor. Lot of walking today

Should have said something. I could've given you a TON of places to eat.

I haven't taken the ballpark tour in years, but it was pretty neat.

You were probably a 10-15 minute walk to the Inner Harbor.

Should have said something. I could've given you a TON of places to eat.

I haven't taken the ballpark tour in years, but it was pretty neat.

You were probably a 10-15 minute walk to the Inner Harbor.

What's the best way to get to Camden Yards via public transportation if you're coming from D.C.? Does the MARC run out there? 

Going to the game on Saturday. Any free/cheap parking areas close by the stadium?

how far do you want to walk? There are tons of 20 dollar lots and where i park is free if you want to walk. 

what time do the gates at the metro garages open as in the gates go up so you dont have to pay

how far do you want to walk? There are tons of 20 dollar lots and where i park is free if you want to walk. 

what time do the gates at the metro garages open as in the gates go up so you dont have to pay

Don't mind a walk. You got an address I could use?

Archived