Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I've been getting (on average)  about 4-5 hours since the playoffs started. I normally don't watch the earlier rounds in the west until the second round, but I liked the GS/DEN series, as well as the LAC/MEM series and the GS/SA series. I normally get up at 5am, so yeah, I'm dying...

I've been compensating for it by sleeping 12+ hours on the weekends. i really cannot function properly unless I get at least 7

Bussing tables and working kitchens at a restaurant / brewery

~Bang

Must be the Ruddy Duck!

Sho'nuff!

Good news for St. Mary's folks,, they're opening a second ruddy duck down on st George Island where evans used to be.

~Bang

Bussing tables and working kitchens at a restaurant / brewery

~Bang

Must be the Ruddy Duck!

Sho'nuff!

Good news for St. Mary's folks,, they're opening a second ruddy duck down on st George Island where evans used to be.

~Bang

I've still never actually been there lol. I just moved back down to St Mary's in April and it's on my list of places to go.

Didn't know they were opening another one. I think the one in Solomon's will be closer for me.

How do you block people on here? I need to block The Evil Genius and youngchew for bragging about their time zones :(

Wait 'til I tell him about the 10AM NFL games on Sunday and the 9AM college football games on Saturdays....

Ha! I knew I was benefiting somewhere, I just didn't know how. EAST COAST FO LIFE!!!

lol

How do you block people on here? I need to block The Evil Genius and youngchew for bragging about their time zones :(

Wait 'til I tell him about the 10AM NFL games on Sunday and the 9AM college football games on Saturdays....

Ha! I knew I was benefiting somewhere, I just didn't know how. EAST COAST FO LIFE!!!

lol

shoot man, redskins at 11:00 AM is the ****.

eggs, sausage, pancakes, and cognac

I know! I was bragging about not having to wait around til 1 for football...

shoot man, redskins at 11:00 AM is the ****.

eggs, sausage, pancakes, and cognac

That does sound nice...

In college (central time) I wasn't a huge fan of the noon start.  My roommates and I often didn't get up in time for the pre-game.  Now that I have no choice but to be up early just about every day, I would definitely dig watching the Redskins over a second breakfast.

My friend Andre died yesterday. Very sad, he was a great free individual. I learned a lot from him. My favorite crack head in town is Charlie Tuna, use to be the best fisherman on island, until, well, you know, the crack. I'm friends with his nephews, one of which is a crack head also. Almost had a gun fight in the bar the other night, but it got moved outside. A few people I know are about to get what they've earned. Glad I'm rain forest bound. I need the peace. Glad I'll see my Dad on Saturday too.

Yesterday I was sitting at a stop light, waiting for the left turn light to turn green. I was kind of dazing when I heard a police/ambulance horn (the one that's more like a buzz or air horn sound) buzz a couple times. So I looked back to see where the vehicle was. I realized it was coming from a cop sitting behind me, then I looked forward to see the light which had just gone from green to yellow. Oops. My bad for not paying attention, but I wish the cop had used his regular horn then I would have looked straight up at the light as a natural reaction instead of looking back to see where the emergency vehicle was coming from.

Yesterday I was sitting at a stop light, waiting for the left turn light to turn green. I was kind of dazing when I heard a police/ambulance horn (the one that's more like a buzz or air horn sound) buzz a couple times. So I looked back to see where the vehicle was. I realized it was coming from a cop sitting behind me, then I looked forward to see the light which had just gone from green to yellow. Oops. My bad for not paying attention, but I wish the cop had used his regular horn then I would have looked straight up at the light as a natural reaction instead of looking back to see where the emergency vehicle was coming from.

Kind of dazing? Sounds like you were  in a coma  :lol:.

That happens to me every once in awhile after a busy day.

Kind of dazing? Sounds like you were  in a coma  :lol:.

That happens to me every once in awhile after a busy day.

I mean, I really wasn't paying attention. But if I head a regular horn my first reaction would have been to look at the light.

http://www.wfaa.com/news/texas-news/212185641.html

LIBERTY HILL, TX -- Police entered the backyard of an innocent family,
in which children and a dog were playing, and shot a German Shepherd
named Vinny as it approached the officers.

The address on the warrant was for a completely different town: Cedar Park, TX.

The officers were dispatched to arrest a man who had not renewed his
vehicle registration. The government felt they were owed money, so they
sent armed enforcers to collect.

:(  :(  :(

My Ex just IMd me. She was here last week visiting and is a good friend. Her Dad lives in SC and he killed a 44 year old woman in a DD crash last night and is in critical condition right now. She thought he was still in jail, but he just got out two weeks ago.

http://m.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_e7418c2e-d878-11e2-959e-0019bb30f31a.html?mode=image&photo=1

Her father was an awful man and she has had to over look a lot to try and put any kind of relationship with him, which she has only done, because it's the only father she has ever had. She is wishing he would die right now. I can't imagine the pain she is in right now.

Archived