Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

McDonalds burgers are just plain nasty, and there really is no other way around it. I think the BK burgers are the best out of the fast food chain restaurants

You can look back on my posting history about my unnatural hatred of Wendys, but I was wrong. I don't know if it just happens to be the only business that improves when it comes here or if it really is great, but it is.

A better question would be why are you watching womens basketball?

because i was watching men's basketball on ESPN and they cut in during a timeout with with highlights of a women's basektball game that was playing on ESPN 2. :):ols:

You can look back on my posting history about my unnatural hatred of Wendys, but I was wrong. I don't know if it just happens to be the only business that improves when it comes here or if it really is great, but it is.

Yeah, I agree. I used to hate Wendy's. I had that Baconator a few weeks ago, and it was delicious. They're like Dominos. They have stepped their game up. I remember at one point they didn't even melt the cheese on their burgers. They literally would throw a slice of cheese on there, and give it to you. And their burgers didn't have enough flavor as well, so when you bit into it, it was like chewing on a bland, block of beef.

Checkers has gotten worse too. I still love their chicken sandwiches and fish sandwiches, but the burgers are atrocious now. Last time I was there, I ate a Champ burger, and it tasted like it wasn't even cooked all the way, and had been sitting for 2 hours on top of it, and they loaded it to the point where it was pretty much a mustard/ketchup/mayonnaise sandwich with onions.

Wendy's burgers are the only fast food burgers I can eat without feeling like I'm going to throw up. They taste much more like real beef than that crap they serve at McD's, BK, or Hardees.

But that's not saying much....

My beef with Wendy's burgers (pun very intentional) is that weird ass lettuce they put on there. I like lettuce on a burger, but it's like they go out of their way to put the most huge, thick, deformed pieces of mutant lettuce on everything. And if I take it off, half of the condiments go with it.

Checkers has gotten worse too. I still love their chicken sandwiches and fish sandwiches, but the burgers are atrocious now. Last time I was there, I ate a Champ burger, and it tasted like it wasn't even cooked all the way, and had been sitting for 2 hours on top of it, and they loaded it to the point where it was pretty much a mustard/ketchup/mayonnaise sandwich with onions.

I ate there a couple months ago for the first time in years, and was highly disappointed. It wasn't nearly as good as I remembered. Average at best.

Yesterday was $2 taco Tuesday on Wednesday and I ate a ton of them. I also ate a bunch of junk later. I was also drunk and doing other things that aren't helping me today.

My water is off because the landlords are fixing the wells and they didn't tell us. Grossness at full throttle.

I love fast food. When I stop eating meat, which I do often, I crave double cheeseburgers more than filet. I don't know why.

I'm shocked...

For years I've always pictured you as a guy with this elaborate garden, rasing asparagus, and yelling at people who were slowy killing themselves on the inside by ordering Five Buck Boxes at Taco Bell.

i'm not sure what it is about the god damn double cheeseburgers.

mcdonalds is nasty compared to other fast food joints, but when i'm drunk or stoned, there's something about 2 double cheeseburgers and a large fry that just puts me where I wanna be...

Archived