Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I'm going to go get it in a few minutes. Haven't played any of the other ones. This is kind of new territory to me. I've never played a game that had gotten more than 2 installments into a series before. I've always been aware of the Assassin's Creed games, but never felt the urge to play them, until I saw the ACIII presentation at E3. I just had to have it.

Oh wow, enjoy.

Sounds awesome to me. How is that game btw? I really liked the one in Rome. Played the one in Constantinople too, also good.

Playing Dishonored right now, pretty solid tho I'm cruising through on Very Hard. It'll be ACIII and Hitman next for me.

Dishonored was awesome. Did a complete no kills playthrough. Stealth gaming at it's finest, though Blink is OP and made the game kinda easy.

I watched it too but it seemed a little too repetitive. I mean, they repeated everything after each commercial break and like 90% of the show was the actor playing J.P. Morgan standing around with a constipated look while the music from Inception blarred in the background. :)

Oh, I do agree about the repetition, but the series on the whole was good.

And we got to see how what happened then is like what's going on now, history repeating itself. We broke up AT&T into "baby bells", then let it consolidate again.

And I must refrain from harping on J.P. Morgan/Chase...they have my mortgage.;)

Police rescue URI student from 8-inch alleyway: http://www.browndailyherald.com/police-rescue-uri-student-from-8-inch-alleyway-1.2792566#.UKFrF2lUNCO

I went to Brown, and this happened on our campus the other day...I'm proud to say the person didn't go to my school, or else I would seriously question the quality of our student body and my education:

Dan LaPlante, who walked by the intersection Friday morning, contacted the police after he heard the woman’s cries for help, he told WPRI. The rescue team arrived around 1 a.m. and found Malloy stuck in a horizontal position with her body about two feet off the ground. The team spent the next hour and a half trying to retrieve Malloy.

I went to Brown, and this happened on our campus the other day...I'm proud to say the person didn't go to my school, or else I would seriously question the quality of our student body and my education:

I do that on a regular basis every weekend with my schools student body.

PS: Little Toaster Oven says Hi. :)

Congrats!

Stick around for as long as you can after graduation, I miss Blacksburg every day.

Thanks :) I'm literally leaving the day after graduation though cause it's so close to Christmas haha...I know I'm gonna miss Blacksburg sooo much, but I think after 6 years of being here on and off, I'm ready for a change. But I know I'll be back to visit a lot haha also, my horse is staying in Cburg for a while til I find her a farm near home, so I have an awesome excuse to come down here :)

It sure is gonna be weird/sad not living here though.

Thanks :) I'm literally leaving the day after graduation though cause it's so close to Christmas haha...I know I'm gonna miss Blacksburg sooo much, but I think after 6 years of being here on and off, I'm ready for a change. But I know I'll be back to visit a lot haha also, my horse is staying in Cburg for a while til I find her a farm near home, so I have an awesome excuse to come down here :)

It sure is gonna be weird/sad not living here though.

Well, at least you'll be close. I'm dying a little every day I see/hear something about Blacksburg.

Archived