Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I did my best to not look shocked or disdainful, then patiently explained that it was its own country. Then I pulled it up on a map to show her.

I'm impressed by the composure.

I'da probably just ****ed my head like my puppy and blinked for a second then just turned away.

I'm impressed by the composure.

I'da probably just ****ed my head like my puppy and blinked for a second then just turned away.

I have to do that more often than I'd like to. However, I got my clock cleaned over the issue of impeachment, so I'm not as smart as I thought. Reality can suck sometimes.

I just had a co-worker ask me if Singapore is in China or Japan. Thank sweet baby Jesus she's only an admin and not in charge of anything.

That doesn't surprise me at all. The average person knows nothing when it comes to geography.

A couple of weeks ago I told a girl my best friend lives near Annapolis. She thought that was on the Eastern shore of Virginia.

gonna be a nice sports weekend. Got tickets to the pre-season Nuggets vs Clippers tomorrow night, get to see Blake Griffin YAM on McGee :ols:

And i got my Broncos-Saints tickets for Sunday night football. Manning vs Brees. They're calling for snow here in Denver. :)

gonna be a nice sports weekend. Got tickets to the pre-season Nuggets vs Clippers tomorrow night, get to see Blake Griffin YAM on McGee :ols:

And i got my Broncos-Saints tickets for Sunday night football. Manning vs Brees. They're calling for snow here in Denver. :)

I have never been to a game in the snow.

I dream of watching the Skins play at Lambeau in the snow.

McGee just looks like a dude that was born to be dunked on. I remember one of the final games we played at the Verizon Center back in '09, before the playoffs started, and Wade just **** on him.

McGee just looks like a dude that was born to be dunked on. I remember one of the final games we played at the Verizon Center back in '09, before the playoffs started, and Wade just **** on him.

wholetime man. those tall skinny guys...they tend to just plant their feet and put their arms up, setting themselves up to get munished.

@ ML, i see McGee out here LOL. He worked out with Hakeem for a month this summer, let's hope he learned a few things. he's got the physical gift of being an agile 7 footer....if only he could get his head in the game. [insert the "Javele McGee is the dumbest player in the nba youtube video] :ols:

He can dish it too....

But yeah, he does get dunked on a lot.....

]

I was at that game too. It was nasty. One handed with a little hangtime if I recall correctly. I remember sitting there and thinking "Automatic SC highlight". Wade has done that to him quite a few times. I'm glad he appears to have found a role in Denver, but I bet that if he shaved his head, there would be a Spalding imprint right on the top of his head.

---------- Post added October-24th-2012 at 09:37 AM ----------

wholetime man. those tall skinny guys...they tend to just plant their feet and put their arms up, setting themselves up to get munished.

@ ML, i see McGee out here LOL. He worked out with Hakeem for a month this summer, let's hope he learned a few things. he's got the physical gift of being an agile 7 footer....if only he could get his head in the game. [insert the "Javele McGee is the dumbest player in the nba youtube video] :ols:

I have to say, I admire his willingness to take those bullets at the rim, but he just does it in a way that it is hilarious. Alonzo Mourning would try to rip your heart out at the rim, and sometimes he got burned, but he came back pissed off. Javale McGee always had this weird, bewildered look on his face. Physically he reminds me of that blue Monstar from Space Jam

I love dogs, but barking dogs at 7:28 in the morning make me want to rip their lungs out. What the hell are their owners thinking? Do they not hear them? So damn rude. Happens on the weekends too.

Be glad you don't live in my neighborhood. Everyone has dogs. We have large yards, and that must mean you have to own a dog. Every single one of my neighbors dogs bark. When one isn't barking another one takes its spot. I've approached all of neighbors nicely and only one of them have been nice enough to do something about it. The other people don't care.

I went to one neighbors house and I tell him his dog barks at me every time I walk out my back door and I asked him to do something about it. He asks "My dog? Are you sure it is my dog?" I was about to hit him upside his damn head. I came really close.

I have come to loathe dog owners. I know very few that stop their dogs from barking. I used to live on a busy road. The car noise was nicer than listening to barking dogs. The car noise was more like white noise. If it wasn't for the dogs, my community would be dead silent and that is not hyperbole. You could here a pin drop.

Also, I own dogs, and they keep their yaps shut when outside. I cannot wait to move. These people are the rudest pieces of junk.

My neighbor in Minnesota would leave their dogs outside and they barked constantly, day and night. As soon as that ended, my downstairs neighbor who works the night shift got a dog who literally barked ALL ****ING NIGHT while the woman was at work. It was absolutely miserable.

---------- Post added October-24th-2012 at 11:35 AM ----------

I have come to loathe dog owners. I know very few that stop their dogs from barking. I used to live on a busy road. The car noise was nicer than listening to barking dogs. The car noise was more like white noise. If it wasn't for the dogs, my community would be dead silent and that is not hyperbole. You could here a pin drop.

I think part of the problem is that nobody thinks their dog barks all day/night when the owner isn't home, and most neighbors are incapable of bringing up the issue in a non passive-aggressive, non extremely ****y way.

I'm often amazed (and admittedly fall victim to it occasionally) at how much the medeia praises a player can set off the sensitivity in som epeople to the point of manufacturing ghosts. I didn't see too many people saying "Yippie! We almost won!" on this board, yet we have some idiot come out of nowhere and troll the board as if we were completely satisfied, just because he saw some flamboyant talking heads on ESPN praising RG3. Misplaced hatred can be deadly.

---------- Post added October-24th-2012 at 10:49 AM ----------

I think part of the problem is that nobody thinks their dog barks all day/night when the owner isn't home, and most neighbors are incapable of bringing up the issue in a non passive-aggressive, non extremely ****y way.

When I was a little kid, we had a neighbor who had this big ass dog that barked all the time. Pissed people off. What made it worse was that the owner had some marriage issues that he was going through at the time, on to of being a straight up dick, which rubbed a lot of the other neighbors the wrong way. Anyway, I remember his dog barking like crazy one day coming home from school, and some dumb kid off in the distance yelled "Shut the **** up!" So I'm walking near his fence about 10 seconds later and he storms out of the backyard, and says "Was that you said that?!" Walking up to me almost like he was going to kick my ass (9 years old at the time). To me, there are few neighbor on neighbor situations that can spark heat like dickish dog owners.

You're story sinister reminds me that I might be the mean neighbor. I was in my room on the comp while my niece (3 years ole) and nephew (7 years ole) we're play outside with some neighbor kids. My nephew goes in side real quick and I hear my niece say something about her dad. And I hear a little kid say shut up. I got mad, but wasn't quite sure I heard it right. Then I hear my niece say something again, and again some little kid tells her to shut up. At this point am furious. I'm usually a well tempered guy but some kid telling my niece to shut on our front yard made me mad. So I got up open the door and yell "Don't you dare tell my niece to shut up" kid got frighten. His older brother or something told me that he already told him to not say that and that we won't be saying it again. I told him alright and went inside.

My neighbor in Minnesota would leave their dogs outside and they barked constantly, day and night. As soon as that ended, my downstairs neighbor who works the night shift got a dog who literally barked ALL ****ING NIGHT while the woman was at work. It was absolutely miserable.

I think that's true. I also think a lot of people don't know how to train a dog not to bark. It's very very difficult sometimes and requires a lot of time.

Thank you ticket Oak.

That doesn't surprise me at all. The average person knows nothing when it comes to geography.

A couple of weeks ago I told a girl my best friend lives near Annapolis. She thought that was on the Eastern shore of Virginia.

I graduated. GRADUATED. With a guy who couldn't point to land, let alone where he was on a map.

Archived