Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

There are several constants in the universe. I have been reminded of one of them after the first 2 months here with my fiance and her sons. Teenagers,(especially boys),are idiots. And I mean that with great affection. :)

After the Redskin win my girlfriend asked me to paint her fingernails. I obliged. First time ever doing it. I'm ****ing good like Picasso.

EDIT: Wanted to stay out of the TOOC thread.

You should have handed her a twenty and told her the best place in town.

It's true.

There are several constants in the universe. I have been reminded of one of them after the first 2 months here with my fiance and her sons. Teenagers,(especially boys),are idiots. And I mean that with great affection. :)

I wonder what the percentage is on how often "teenage idiots" continue on to be "adult idiots."

I'm thinking at least 80%.

I need to go to bed, but Gladiator is on.

Now I will never know what happens!

:silly:

My boyfriend and I introduced our parents at the tailgate this weekend. Our dads already know each other (have known each other before my boyfriend and I even met :silly:), their companies work together a lot, but regardless, it was a fun time :)

1 day work week over. Headed to the airport to pick up my friends who are coming down for the week.

Side note, smoking little hottie who loves it here and visited once is seriously thinking of moving back. Gotta figure out how to work that into the girlfriends thinking.

Going to West Virginia. Doing some zip lining, canoeing, gambling, boobs, alcohol. The works.

Nice. I'm not into gambling but the other stuff sounds promising.

If you get drunk and zip line into a canoe full of strippers, post some pics.

Just when I thought things couldn't get any better...

We found a place down the street from our house that has all you can eat crab legs for $17.99. They must not be used to dealing with black people out here. Wife and I are gonna go in there and shut it down. ;)

Archived