stevenaa

Random Thought Thread

Looks like Billy Cundiff is the one that was "rattled".

THat guy shouldn't have a job come 9:00 AM tomorrow.

Now granted, CUndiff shouldn't have been on the field in the first place because Evans was too excited about getting ready to run around and celebrate and forgot to hold onto the ball for the TD...

2k, I've said it before and I'll say it again. I have no ill will towards the Ravens as a team...however, some of their fans piss me off. They, like other fans in this area (Cowboys, Steelers, Eagles, Giants, etc) love to kick the little guy (Washington Redskins fan) while he's down.

To beat your chest as a Ravens fan, then shrivel up and ***** and moan and bag on the Redskins some more (when your team wasn't even playing us) after your team goes up in flames in the postseason, shows low fan character to me. When things like this happen, you are supposed to clam up, and take it like a man, with your hands figuratively tied behind your back, while miserable fans like me administer a vicious, verbal assault...

Edited by Mr. Sinister

2k, I've said it before and I'll say it again. I have no ill will towards the Ravens as a team...however, some of their fans piss me off. They, like other fans in this area (Cowboys, Steelers, Eagles, Giants, etc) love to kick the little guy (Washington Redskins fan) while he's down.

To beat your chest as a Ravens fan, then shrivel up and ***** and moan and bag on the Redskins some more (when your team wasn't even playing us) after your team goes up in flames in the postseason, shows low fan character to me. When things like this happen, you are supposed to clam up, and take it like a man, with your hands figuratively tied behind your back, while miserable fans like me administer a vicious, verbal assault...

no doubt you should see my Facebook right now. so many ravens fans are talking **** still to me lol.

Why didn't Flacco just run for the 1st?
:feedback:

Huh, apparently the Leap was grandfathered in. Still, the whole rule is dumb.

Juts curious for now, but since this is the "random thought thread", why isn't this going on in the actual gameday thread in ATN?:)

Dude...I've been on some of the various Ravens forums the last hour or so. PURE COMEDY. :ols:

Dude...I've been on some of the various Ravens forums the last hour or so. PURE COMEDY. :ols:

people are calling my comments classless for having provocative comments, lol

Juts curious for now, but since this is the "random thought thread", why isn't this going on in the actual gameday thread in ATN?:)

For me personally, that thread moves way too fast. It's annoying as hell when I'm posting and as soon as I hit enter, I see where 8-10 oother people just posted, and no one is going to get the chance to respond to you.

Most of the time that I'm in there, it's people just reacting to plays, like "Whoah! that guy just go tlit up!" rather than actual discussion most of the time. Besides, it's easier to talk to 5-6 people, rather than a group of 20+ pretty much yelling at each other.

I enjoy peace and quiet.:)

http://www.opm.gov/status/index.aspx

Due to expected icy conditions, the U.S. Office of Personnel Management recommends that Federal employees remain off the road until 9:00 a.m. on Monday, January 23. Federal Government offices will open to the public at 11:00 a.m. Employees who commute to the office will be granted excused absence for the delayed arrival. Employees have the option to use unscheduled leave and/or unscheduled telework for the entire workday in lieu of a delayed arrival.

Non-Emergency Employees:

Excused Absence. Non-emergency employees who report to their offices will be granted excused absence (administrative leave) for the difference between their expected arrival time and 11:00 a.m.

Use of Unscheduled Leave. Non-emergency employees may notify their supervisors of their intent to (1) use earned annual leave, compensatory time off, credit hours, or sick leave, as appropriate; (2) use leave without pay; or (3) request to use their flexible work schedule day off or rearrange their work hours under flexible work schedules.

cool, spunkies. i ask because technically this is a "random thought" thread, but we try to let this be pretty flexible as a thread. we do get notifications at times that it gets into a 'topic" thread for a bit, but it's yet to be any big deal. i also just like to try to pimp the ATN thread which is relatively slow compared to stadium/'skins gameday threads.

THat guy shouldn't have a job come 9:00 AM tomorrow.

Now granted, CUndiff shouldn't have been on the field in the first place because Evans was too excited about getting ready to run around and celebrate and forgot to hold onto the ball for the TD...

I don't agree with Evans. That was simply a great play by Moore.

Edit: Oops. Just saw Jumbo's post. My bad.

Edited by Bubble Screen

I don't agree with Evans. That was simply a great play by Moore.

Edit: Oops. Just saw Jumbo's post. My bad.

don't worry about it. but i appreciate people who pay attention to what's going on around them :ols: and if it gets into three/four complete pages of one conversational matter it might be time to remind each other and find an alternative ;)

cool, spunkies. i ask because technically this is a "random thought" thread, but we try to let this be pretty flexible as a thread. we do get notifications at times that it gets into a 'topic" thread for a bit, but it's yet to be any big deal. i also just like to try to pimp the ATN thread which is relatively slow compared to stadium/'skins gameday threads.

I didn't think it warranted a new thread which is why I put it here, but now that I think of it I think the weather thread would've been a better choice.

My mistake

don't worry about it. but i appreciate people who pay attention to what's going on around them :ols: and if it gets into three/four complete pages of one conversational matter it might be time to remind each other and find an alternative ;)
I'm doing it because I never got an answer in that thread about why Flacco didn't just run :(

Believe me, I know about the GameDay Thread :ols:

Those threads are MINE :D

I didn't think it warranted a new thread which is why I put it here, but now that I think of it I think the weather thread would've been a better choice.

My mistake

:ols: Congrats, you actually confused me there---not easy ES-wise. :pfft:

That post is no prob, amigo, and such things are fine other than making some really extended topical discussion out of it.

Mainly I was curious about the game discussion.

There's no hammer hovering over any of this, i'm just "checking in" on stuff. :cool:

Maybe a little "raising awareness." :)

---------- Post added January-22nd-2012 at 05:25 PM ----------

Believe me, I know about the GameDay Thread :ols:

Those threads are MINE :D

We're grateful you allow the rest of us to participate. :pfft:

:feedback:

Huh, apparently the Leap was grandfathered in. Still, the whole rule is dumb.

Agreed. I'm pro-Sharpie, even.

Sorry, just caught back up on this page in reverse. I was trying to get more general/random than today's game. More of an Arsenio "HMMMM" than an expectation of a conversation -- didn't think I'd get a reply.

In retrospect, yes, ATN a better location. Sorry.

Edited by worstSeat

They were only a product of the system SMU runs. Neither is really any good at the NFL level.

Sanders has been fine in the time the Steelers have given him. Once Ward gets his sorry old ass off the team, Sanders will officially be the #3 WR on that team. An important spot on the depth chart with all the double teams Wallace and Brown will get.

In 2 Olympic qualifying matches, the US Women's National team have outscored their opponents 27-0.

And what "sport" are you referring to??