Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

****, I woke up today mad excited cause I knew my co worker was bringing in some of her banging lasagna. After heading to the kitchen, my mom says " Remember today is Friday, don't forget that you cant eat meat today"

I pathetically grabbed the cheesy mac and walked out the kitchen depressed.

No homo on the quote by the way.

I drank way too much last night... People buying me shots... But I did realize that the girl that's a huge redskins fan actually tailgates with Teddy when she goes to games... She was like "I've got the perfect tailgate spot" and I was like "Um... I'VE GOT THE PERFECT TAILGATE SPOT", she said "This guy makes funnel cakes" and my jaw dropped and I said "Teddy?"... Regardless we're going to the Skins/Giants game this year... WOOT...

But now I've gotta work from 4-3... Usually the 4 o'clock just works until volume drops, but we've got this useless bartender who is coming in at 5 and will be the early out, rather than me...

This Family Guy clip cracks me up every time!! (and I've only ever watched one episode of that show)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tm0AWiBub30

How many times have you watched it? Curious...
The funniest damn show on TV and you only watched one episode?

Really?

I laughed out loud too. And that only happens a few times a day. But I've never actually watched the show - ever. The only things I watch on TV are DVDs and football - which kinda explains why I'm here so much...

"Help! somebody! I'm blacking out!" :rotflmao:

way too many times Mark

I laughed out loud too. And that only happens a few times a day. But I've never actually watched the show - ever. The only things I watch on TV are DVDs and football - which kinda explains why I'm here so much...

Yea I really just never had an interest in watching the show. I have seen the ear sex episode though, lol.

sometimes I think I am too influential on the people I work with. I make sarcastic remarks to users on the phone, I will joke with people in the hallways and most people think its funny. But then the people around me try to do it and they just cant get it right and end up in trouble.

I often feel like I should stop but its almost fun to create an army of mini me's.

wtf is the appeal of a pocket bike?

the little motorcycles?

those things are a blast!! you get up to like 25MPH and are RIGHT off the ground. when you hit a bump you wobble, cars almost hit you.

your basic daredevil, remind you of being a dumb kid fun.

my buddy has one and I almost got hit by a car. So close in fact that I read the license plate on my way by it.

Family Guy is freaking hilarious. I was so upset when they took the show of the air the first time. When it came back, I bought all the seasons on DVD. I can watch it over and over again.

But right now, The Office is the funniest ****ing show!

Family Guy is freaking hilarious. I was so upset when they took the show of the air the first time. When it came back, I bought all the seasons on DVD. I can watch it over and over again.

But right now, The Office is the funniest ****ing show!

FTW.

I saw a episode the other day where Peter ran up the stairs and the evil monkey pointed at him and Peter said ''Stop it Meg!'' :hysterical:

sometimes I think I am too influential on the people I work with. I make sarcastic remarks to users on the phone, I will joke with people in the hallways and most people think its funny. But then the people around me try to do it and they just cant get it right and end up in trouble.

I often feel like I should stop but its almost fun to create an army of mini me's.

I do this too.

My best was NYE 2 years ago.

We would get calls for the bar next door (same name almost)

People would call and ask "what are you doing for NYE?"

I would tell them "hanging out with a few friends and drinking a little"

They'd laugh and I would get them the correct number.

A buddy tried the same line and the lady got PO'd and cursed him out!

I laughed so hard I almost pee'd my pants! :silly:

Archived