Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

the longest one is at rosslyn

wrong!

from Wiki:

The longest single-span uninterrupted escalator in the Western Hemisphere is at the Wheaton station of the Washington Metro system. It is 230 feet (70 m) long, and takes almost 2 minutes and 45 seconds to ascend or descend without walking.[41] The Washington Metro system also boasts the third longest continuous-span escalator in the world: the Rosslyn station, at 205 feet 8 inches (62.7 m).[42]

So I meet this incredible beautiful girl tonight at the bar and after hanging for a while, I ask her if she would like to go walk the dog with me and she says yes.

While walking home, I see the ex girl I have been all screwed up abouts car behind the **** bar she seems to like, but I have this other, so it's all good.

we get back to my house and she asks if I'm going in and then tells me she has had a guy for 4 years. good night.

god damn it.

i hate somebody a lot. i dont think theyy realize it.

from my point of view a huge part of my life right now seems ****ed thanks to them. and wow. i have realized how things like happen for a reason. things just seem like. idk. the person just messaged me while im writing this.weird **** goin on with this person and another girl. too many similarities.

i hate somebody a lot. i dont think theyy realize it.

from my point of view a huge part of my life right now seems ****ed thanks to them. and wow. i have realized how things like happen for a reason. things just seem like. idk. the person just messaged me while im writing this.weird **** goin on with this person and another girl. too many similarities.

Smoke weed. It makes all of your troubles go away. If you practice a weed smoking regimen, you never need to worry about anything ever again.

So I meet this incredible beautiful girl tonight at the bar and after hanging for a while, I ask her if she would like to go walk the dog with me and she says yes.

While walking home, I see the ex girl I have been all screwed up abouts car behind the **** bar she seems to like, but I have this other, so it's all good.

we get back to my house and she asks if I'm going in and then tells me she has had a guy for 4 years. good night.

god damn it.

filthy whores!

Archived