stevenaa

Random Thought Thread

I'm trying to eat a whole foods diet, bordering on macrobiotic for at least a month. I started yesterday and I already feel amazing. The cutting down the smoking from 2 packs a day to 10 smokes and not drinking 10 shots of jager might have something to do with it too.

I've quit fast food and drinking 5 nights a week. I feel great :)

My parents and bf are coming for the Clemson game this weekend. What should be a great game with great people this weekend, so excited!!!

i wasn't a fan of the "2.5 men" show with sheen, but it was absolutely terrible with Ashton Moore. For all the talent that Jon Cryer supposedly has, they treat him like he's just another dime-a-dozen sitcom actor.

i wasn't a fan of the "2.5 men" show with sheen, but it was absolutely terrible with Ashton Moore. For all the talent that Jon Cryer supposedly has, they treat him like he's just another dime-a-dozen sitcom actor.

The first few seasons were ok, but the show got stale VERY fast. Same old **** every time. I don't even want to watch it with Kutcher, the show is dead. They'll finish off Cryers contract and kill it for the good of humanity.

I've lost 66 lbs! Work out at least 3 times/wk..and I love it! Never thought I'd love to work out...amazing! More energy than ever, look good, feel good, what else is there? Oh yeah Football! :)

And for the bed wear poll...I wear a tank top and my skins shorts (boxers) so comfortable!

Edited by ldysknzfn1

I've lost 66 lbs! Work out at least 3 times/wk..and I love it! Never thought I'd love to work out...amazing! More energy than ever, look good, feel good, what else is there? Oh yeah Football! :)

Congratulations, that's pretty good!

My motivation to workout is probably the lowest it's been in years. I'm just tired of weightlifting. I'd love to do Crossfit of some sort, but all of the Crossfit-style options in my area are too expensive for what I can afford right now.

On a random other note:

Has anyone ever used any job recruiting services before? Like headhunters or anything?

SO glad I don't watching DWTS. Heard Nancy Grace had a wardrobe malfunction...:twitch::puke:

Wish Hope solo or Kristen Cavilerri had a wardrobe malfunction ;)
:yes: But Nancy Grace...:ahhhhh:

photo wut

You know what I like about that pic? I'm pretty sure it a Mark Ryden painting. I have a couple of his prints. The guy is an amazing artist.

Indoor soccer game at 7 yay!

My first coed 11v11 game is this Sunday. So ****ing hyped because I haven't played full field in years. Played 7v7 but its just not my style.

had a great time at flag last night. 2 catches for 80 yards and a sack. our team has given up 20 pts in 3 games and we have scored 90!

is there anything in this area to do for halloween with friends that doesn't necessarily involve drinking in the DC area?

Edited by skinfan2k