Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Cowboy fans are not going berserk on HFBoards

Don't know about the rest

Depressed about the game, and other ****. Plus the whole 5 hours of sleep thing, Feel like total ****.

Most of the forums I frequent are non-sports boards, but they all have the "tailgate like" off-topic sections, where there's plenty of football talk.

Cowboys fans are saying Romo "tore it up" last night, and that "he dismantled the Redskins defense...." and of course everybody keeps referring to the 3rd & 21 where Hasslet called the dumbass all out blitz. As skins fans, at least we have the class to admit openly that we barely won a game, but I'm not getting that vibe from any of the Dallas fans this morning. Let them tell it, they destroyed the Redskins. I didn't know 22 of 36, 1 interception, and 3 of 13 on 3rd down and a qb rating of 70 was tearing it up...

I know it's a free country, but it pisses me off that they're so ignorant and living in such a dream world that they actually believe what they're saying....they don't deserve to be so blind LOL.

Okay, i'm done whining.

The Sinister self-imposed "Everything Sports Media Blackout" is now in effect, and will not be lifted until 1pm Sunday. Loss? What loss? I have no recollection of the events that occured last night. I'm pretty sure I deleted something from the memory bank late last night, but I can't remember what it was. Strange...

Selective memory = awesome...

Most of the forums I frequent are non-sports boards, but they all have the "tailgate like" off-topic sections, where there's plenty of football talk.

Cowboys fans are saying Romo "tore it up" last night, and that "he dismantled the Redskins defense...." and of course everybody keeps referring to the 3rd & 21 where Hasslet called the dumbass all out blitz. As skins fans, at least we have the class to admit openly that we barely won a game, but I'm not getting that vibe from any of the Dallas fans this morning. Let them tell it, they destroyed the Redskins. I didn't know 22 of 36, 1 interception, and 3 of 13 on 3rd down and a qb rating of 70 was tearing it up...

I know it's a free country, but it pisses me off that they're so ignorant and living in such a dream world that they actually believe what they're saying....they don't deserve to be so blind LOL.

Okay, i'm done whining.

Its because ESPN told them Romo was amazing last night

Its because ESPN told them Romo was amazing last night

Romo was amazing last night. clueless receivers, a center that snapped whenever he felt like it, and the ribs. he made great plays that the stat sheet didn't do justice (ie. taking a blown snap for a 2 yd pass instead of a -18 yard sack or turnover). Romo and Ware won that game for the Cowboys and they both played amazing.

it makes it all the worse that the redskins couldn't beat a banged up and sloppy team like that. no excuse for that garbage.

Romo was amazing last night. clueless receivers, a center that snapped whenever he felt like it, and the ribs. he made great plays that the stat sheet didn't do justice (ie. taking a blown snap for a 2 yd pass instead of a -18 yard sack or turnover). Romo and Ware won that game for the Cowboys and they both played amazing.

it makes it all the worse that the redskins couldn't beat a banged up and sloppy team like that. no excuse for that garbage.

I wouldn't say he was amazing. He didn't play terrible, but it was far from amazing. He threw a bad INT falling backwards and just lofted it in the air. Couldn't convert 3rd downs and didn't score any TDs. Sure his WRs didn't do him any favors, but I don't think he played as great as some are making it out to be.

I wouldn't say he was amazing. He didn't play terrible, but it was far from amazing. He threw a bad INT falling backwards and just lofted it in the air. Couldn't convert 3rd downs and didn't score any TDs. Sure his WRs didn't do him any favors, but I don't think he played as great as some are making it out to be.

yea i respect that argument so i guess it just comes down to what your definition of "amazing" is. if people don't want to say he's amazing b/c he's the cowboys qb then that's fine too. in my judgement, he overcame every obstacle and i highly doubt they win that game without him.

Today is the most ****tiest day I've had in a long time

---------- Post added September-27th-2011 at 07:25 PM ----------

Just going to drown out my sorrow by playing Kenny G - Auld Lang Syne over and over

Happy New yearrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

---------- Post added September-27th-2011 at 07:30 PM ----------

ITMKddHSiL0&feature=related

Merry Christmas

I have a job interview tomorrow but I left the address at my current office. I just spent a good hour searching around online to find the address so I don't have to go to my office tomorrow. Felt like I was trying to find some super-secret CIA location!

then your boss finds it on your desk and confronts you about it in a couple days :pfft:

Archived