Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

on NFL live, dumbass Mark Schelereth was making fun of the guy that Michael Boley hit in the face with a ball. That guy could've been seriously hurt by a strong 250lb dude throwing a ball about 7 yards from his face at full speed, yet ESPN makes fun of him for it. Pretty low. Then he tried to make fun of the Carlos Roger's header attempt on the INT, but called him Nate Clements instead. way to go ESPN.

Damn I was doing Physics homework but somehow stumbled onto the Ricky Gervais atheist lettery thread and read all 37 pages of it from start to finish. Now I'm completely mentally drained and I have an ass load of work to do. Thanks ES. :(

What physics class are you in?

How the ****ing hell can you not be appreciative of the efforts of a non-profit that's providing you with FREE home repairs?

I am so ****ing sick and tired of these dumb ****ing senile old ****es complaining and asking for us to do more.

Do you not understand that we're limited in funds? Do you REALLY think its ok to ***** because we didn't paint a door after we installed handrails and grab bars in your house!?

If you want work done by a professional, hire a professional. If you can't afford one, shut the **** up and take what you're given. We're doing our ****ing best. Jesus Titty-****ing Christ I am pissed off.

People ****ing suck.

So, I've met this girl who's perfect in every conceivable way. She's gorgeous, intelligent, has a GREAT sense of humor, and from the first minute we started talking, everything (and I mean EVERYTHING) just clicked. In a week, she's got me reconsidering my position on not getting married again, and I'm counting the minutes until I get to talk to her again, daily. It's really been that kind of love-at-first-sight thing that I've never been a believer in.

Now that I think about it though, she might not be quite perfect. For me at least. And that sucks. Potential deal breakers are as follows:

1) She lives in Utah. (Probably not a deal breaker. If we want it badly enough, we'll find away to bridge that gap.)

2) She's a Cowboys fan. (OK, OK, I have to admit, this took a big chunk out of the hotness factor. But that's OK too, there are all kinds of fun bets we could place on games. ;) )

3) Tonight, she drops this bombshell on me. I was utterly speechless. Hell, I was downright mortified. And this one, I'm not sure I can get over. Frankly, I'm embarrassed to admit that I continued talking to her after she told me this....She doesn't like BACON!!!!!

Are you ****ing serious? I overlooked the long-distance thing. I overlooked her liking the damned Cowboys. And now she wants to drop THIS **** on me?!?!?!?!

Life is so unfair.

Archived