Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

An Indian chick bailed on a date with me last Friday.

Skinfan2k is Indian.

Indian's almost always know other close living Indians.

Blame 2k

I ****ing told you all! He's been playing us all with his 'fragile Indian' routine....dont let that Mogli routine fool you!

mogli+crawl.jpg

see that? Its his attack move....when he gets into that stance, you know something bad is about to happen

I ****ing told you all! He's been playing us all with his 'fragile Indian' routine....dont let that Mogli routine fool you!

see that? Its his attack move....when he gets into that stance, you know something bad is about to happen

Damn that 2k is one sneaky mf.

hide yo kids, hide yo wife, 2k rapin errybody out there.

One of my best friends just got engaged to a girl who broke up with him a couple weeks ago. :doh: I think he's making a mistake, but don't know if I should tell him that.

Posted this on Aug 6. Just got a text from him saying that it's not going to work and that he's ending it tomorrow. And I never told him what I was thinking. Good for him! :applause: And this comes a few days after he had told me what day they were having an engagement party. Just a couple of indecisive mofos they are. :ols:

Man the Rams are ****ing terrible
What are you talking about? They played the Eagles in Week 1. Of course they weren't going to win that one. And they got a lot of key players hurt. Amendola nor Jackson played tonite. What did you expect?

Random Thought: Looking forward to watching the X Factor on Wed. Anyone else? Thinking that might be cool, with them allowing bands to perform.

Archived