Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

RIP Joe Barber. Noted entertainment expert used to appear on Washington Post Radio with Tony Kornheiser all the time. Also recall seeing him on PBS every now and then breaking down the latest films. He was truly an expert in his field and this region will miss him, RIP

There are some hurmorous comments on the "Vince Young has an impostor" story on PFT. (Basically the impostor has been visiting sick kids in hospitals and collecting money at appearances in the DC area).

At least someone is doing something worthwhile being Vince Young
So let’s get this straight … he’s “taking pictures with kids at hospitals.” And this makes him “sick”? This guy sounds like a more grounded person than the real Vince Young.
Vince’s agent wasn’t alarmed by the news the guy was taking money, but when he heard that “Vince Young” was taking pictures with children at hospitals he knew it had to be an imposter.
The one that can throw a football is the imposter.

:ols: yeah, it was one ear that she had nerve damage in as a kid she said....when I first met her, I was kind of startled because I wasnt expecting it....every now and then she'd start to sound like Marlee Matlin

That sounds awful...

I was going to say that if it was both ears, and you two started a relationship, you'd be able to mutter insults under your breath during arguments, without fear of repercussion...

Things hog hates:

Friends who fb chat you, that have absodamnedlutely nothing to say.

Bluto: "Hey Hog."

Hog: "Hey, what's up?"

Bluto: "Nothin'."

Bluto: "What's up with you?"

Hog: "Nothin',"

Bluto: "Welp, I guess I'll get off here."

Hog: "Thank ****in' God."

(I don't really add that last part, but I THINK it.) :ols:

wait what? this is on the news? :ols:

And why would someone be moving into a dorm now? A little late perhaps? :ols:

It was probably some stuff they taped earlier in August. IT was a feature on buying American products.

Anyway I got a test tomorrow. I always put so much pressure on myself during tests :( Can't stay calm

So scared

Archived