Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Man I'm pissed at my apartment complex. They switched up management in the past month and they've just been complete dicks to us ever since. A bit of it was my "fault", Labor day was on the 5th this month and our rent is due on the 5th, for July 4th was on a Monday and they sent us a note that said "We'll be closed the 4th and 5th this month therefore the last day to pay is going to be the 6th". Well obviously I assumed (incorrectly) that they would be closed on Labor Day and the same policy would apply. So I woke up on the 6th to the "late notice/eviction impending" notice on the door, and took my check up there. And I said "I thought you were closed yesterday" and handed her my check. She proceeds to go off on me saying "We WERE open, and either way it's still YOUR responsibility to get your rent here on time" in a completely berating way. I basically said whatever and walked out.

My roommate goes up there today to pick up a package, and the other new person tells him "Just to let you know, your buddies don't work here anymore, so you two aren't going to be paying separate anymore, and you both need to work on getting your payment in on time from now on." Now nobody ever told us that we couldn't pay separately, hell we used to pay together at the last place we lived at.

We've lived here since last October and this month was the first time we ever had a late payment. I'm completely pissed off about this whole situation. There's several things I could "complain" about that need to be fixed (like the fact that our sliding glass door is flush on the top but in the bottom right there's a noticeable gap that lets air in), but we haven't, we're pretty laid back guys who just roll with the punches usually. But we were completely caught off guard by this.

Yes

Raw energy, the debil's music. That entire album was on permanent replay during the summer of '02. I've always loved their style, so unique. A perfect blend of a number of different genres into one gigantic iron hammer of a sound. I love those guys. My father hated them

I love Toxicity! It randomly popped up on my iPod a few weeks ago. Serious blast from the past. Now I frequently listen to it again.

My favorite song:

Aerials is actually my most favorite song from them. I love the message too. They talk about real **** that's going on in the world today, and they do it in a way that just makes you say "Damn."

I don't always agree with the stuff they talk about, but it's very powerful nonetheless.

That was a good era

Manson, Sevendust, Slipknot, Papa Roach, Drowning Pool, Saliva,etc

They were playing Ireland this weekend. It was on tv. NBC I think.

SOAD: Serj could actually SING.

I wanna see them live :(

Yeah, he and Darron compliment each other very well. Love the Eastern European sounding instruments they use in the background as well. That dude Darron can go off sometimes though, lol. His eyes look like they're literally about to pop out of their sockets.

My cousin went to them 7-8 years ago, and actually said they weren't very good. It would seem that some of their songs, Chop Suey included, would be pretty difficult to perform live. BYOB might be the hardest one.

Do religious people really think stuff like this is helpful? Holy ****.

How annoying can you be? And I've never understood why followers of Christ always seem to reference the Old Testament (Ezekiel 33:8-9 at the end of the vid). I thought the New Testament replaced the Old Testament? Or am I understanding that wrong?

I've only seen maybe six or seven episodes of It's Always Sunny ( I know, I'm a terrible person ), but at some point in the future, I'm thinking about just taking 3-4 weeks to watch literally every episode.

I remember one episode (maybe 5-6 years ago) where they were making some mock Al Qaeda video in a cave somewhere, **** was hilarious.

Archived