stevenaa

Random Thought Thread

I never draft Ks. I may draft an elite D though if there really are no position players worth taking.

Another strategy I employ is that I don't bother going after a backup QB. I just pick one up off waivers the week my starter has a bye.

there was dancing at the gala last night...

is it gay-lah or gal-uh

I go for the food and drink and not the pronunciation, hahaa

My Arsenal Gunners got blown out today

Such a fairweather fan I don't have a clue those guys are playing at 9 AM, **** that I'm playing woW at that hour

---------- Post added August-28th-2011 at 05:06 PM ----------

Welcome to my world

Get passed over for computer jobs all the time despite rampant experience

I mean what the **** man

A ****ing insult

---------- Post added August-28th-2011 at 05:27 PM ----------

California llws champions

awwwwwwww yea

I told everyone in Richmond I ran into not to trust Irene while dumbasses tell them its gonna miss us. As I type this I'm sitting at a table at VCU campus because my entire area has no power. When will people learn you can't predict paths? I learned this a long time ago when one turned and nailed my family years ago before we moved to Richmond.

Although I am aware of sabermetric thought, I do not have the interest to study further. Now that I am told that their use has allegedly spread to football, I am slightly intrigued, although you know I won't be breaking down PECOTA or whatever newfangled football SABERMETRICS have gained alleged relevance in society.

The issue with sabermetrics is that it takes too much time to learn, to understand the meaning of the numbers, and apply them. I'm not a scientist. I'm a sports fan. I'm not a mathematician, I'm not here to break down the games and analyze them like the people on TV allegedly do.

I just sit back and watch / listen to the game, man. Don't ask me to analyze numbers in addition to that crap, I follow sports to relax

just bought my tickets to the Redskins v Seahawks game...but alway thinking- I need to save some $$ so I can fly out to DC for a home game one of these years.

just bought my tickets to the Redskins v Seahawks game...but alway thinking- I need to save some $$ so I can fly out to DC for a home game one of these years.

Opportunity...oppurtinityyy... is knocking at your door...

Vick signed with the Iggles for 6 years, 100 mil.

Holyyyyyyyyyyyy ****.

That is a typical contract these days for a quality starting QB. I just don't know that Vick has reached that level yet.

That is a typical contract these days for a quality starting QB. I just don't know that Vick has reached that level yet.

Not a 31 year old starting QB who hasn't played more than 16 games in his career and relies quite a bit on his mobility...

Edited by DarrellsMyHero28

Opportunity...oppurtinityyy... is knocking at your door...

We love that commercial. So cute.

And yes you should do it, ljs---there is nothing like tailgating with these here home Skins folks :)