Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

They play football in the mud. And I'm sure they could make better cars.

Right but the entire infield is dirt. Not exactly easy/safe to be running in mud. Sure football fields can get muddy, but there's more grass than dirt.

Would you feel safe driving around in the rain doing 200mph while weaving in and out of traffic? No thank you.

NASCAR drivers and to a lesser degree baseball players are [cats] compared to football players. NASCAR drivers are scared of a little rain, baseball players of a lot of rain, but football players will play in rain OR snow, sometimes in short sleeves!

Ever try playing a baseball game during/after a baseball game? It's not that they're concerned about their safety...it's because the quality of the game would go down significantly. Balls would totally stop in the in field and wooden bats would soak up the rain water.

You don't want to see a baseball game played during a downpour, trust me.

Ever try playing a baseball game during/after a baseball game? It's not that they're concerned about their safety...it's because the quality of the game would go down significantly. Balls would totally stop in the in field and wooden bats would soak up the rain water.

You don't want to see a baseball game played during a downpour, trust me.

Good point that I didn't think of. Everyone would just bunt because the ball would stop in the infield grass or in the mud.

So in preparing for this awesome gaming season that is about to be upon us with GOW3, BF3, MW3, Batman, etc. I bought a Vizio 55' HD TV(rated in top LCDs and 50-55') and the new Turtle Beach ear force X12 head set. Also, the coming football and hockey seasons influenced the television purchase.

So in preparing for this awesome gaming season that is about to be upon us with GOW3, BF3, MW3, Batman, etc. I bought a Vizio 55' HD TV(rated in top LCDs and 50-55') and the new Turtle Beach ear force X12 head set. Also, the coming football and hockey seasons influenced the television purchase.

Funny, I'm more looking forward to Dark Souls and Skyrim, especially since I didn't actually like the Batman AA game.

Too each their own.

Funny, I'm more looking forward to Dark Souls and Skyrim, especially since I didn't actually like the Batman AA game.

Too each their own.

Batman was one of my favorite games the year it came out. I am not a big fan of RPGs.

So anyone watching that Truck Stop show on Trav chan? I love that show. That followed by man vs. food usually = me up till like 12. Which is very late for me.

---------- Post added August-25th-2011 at 03:42 PM ----------

Sweet deal man. That will be a lot of fun.

Im actually considering buying a gaming PC for BF3. It looks amazing and 64 person battles sounds pretty badass!

i'm getting tired of seeing everybody post on FB that we shouldn't joke about the east coast quake b/c of the people that died in haiti/japan. if we couldn't joke about anything that ever killed anyone, we would be so lame. the reason we are joking about this quake is because it didn't cause damage and death. ****ing snobs.

So they said on the news last night that as of yesterday, Denver, Colorado has more marijuana dispenceries than Starbucks. There are more legal weed joints here in Denver than anywhere else in the country. 2.3 per square mile...

I haven't smoked since '99 when i was in high school, but hmmm. My back has been hurting me lately.....might have to see the doc. ;)

Archived