Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Just woke up. I hate random lucid dreams.

For some reason, I was having a heated argument with my older sister (which happens frequently), she walks off, and then some weird Dexter looking dude shows up out of nowhere to tell me that I was 100% right.

That made me feel very uneasy, and due to me being somewhat aware of what was going on, I knew what was coming. I look back up, the door magically slams behind him, he starts to smile, and his eyes white over, and he lunges at me. End of dream.

I tend to blame that sort of thing on my vested interest in the paranormal, because I normally have about 2-3 vivid dreams like that per week. Don't know where the Dexter connection comes in though...

really like twitter, I get to contact personal friends instantly and it has to be the best news source out there. But there is one HUGE problem with it. Well actually its two.

People who Constantly Retweet people's names over and over and over again, 6-10 times a day.

and people who, tweet EVERYTHING about their lives, every two minutes. Every thought they have, every action they take, they have to tweet about.

Edit: one other issue, the people who need to constantly tweet about god/religion. Had to unfollow a few people b/c all they would tweet are religious quotes or proverbs sayings. (felt like I was back in catholic school)

No need to follow those who tweet every detail. Are you following Kim Kardashian or something? :ols:

OMG GUYS IM EATING

I'M WATCHING TV

Its insane, most of them are chicks that tweet every second. Was following this girl who would constantly tweet about her hair. Day and night about her hair??? Or tweeting about random guys she sees on the street, like, "he's ugly", or "bad shirt, looks like kmart".

then there are the people who need tons of followers so they tweet, FOLLOW ME in big text. The funny part is people actually follow the person.

Some NERDS talking about VPN's and PPTP on another forum

I'm the one with the IT major, I'm the one who took the networking courses, and I can't help ****

I'm like PPTP What's that

Haha as that was ending, I was like I'm just gonna post and say best show ever. And then low and behold it says best show after after the clip.

Why the hell do people buy in to Atlanta Skins Fan's formulas? He just ranked Santana Moss as the 3rd best WR in the NFL :doh:

Yeah, that's ridiculous. He's not even the 3rd best WR in his own division.

His posts are well-thought out. But usually a little off. He only lists the Bears, Redskins, and Eagles' WR's, yet says we have the best collection of WR's in the NFL? Yeah, ok.

Yeah, that's ridiculous. He's not even the 3rd best WR in his own division.

His posts are well-thought out. But usually a little off. He only lists the Bears, Redskins, and Eagles' WR's, yet says we have the best collection of WR's in the NFL? Yeah, ok.

He uses a season in which Moss completely overachieved (93 catches was his highest since 06, and 20 catches more than his last 3 years) but decides to throw out underachieving years from DJax and Hightower. He clearly manipulates his data to fit his hypothesis, and the ES community is too ****ing retarded to realize it. I really need to stay out of the stadium. :ols:

He uses a season in which Moss completely overachieved (93 catches was his highest since 06, and 20 catches more than his last 3 years) but decides to throw out underachieving years from DJax and Hightower. He clearly manipulates his data to fit his hypothesis, and the ES community is too ****ing retarded to realize it. I really need to stay out of the stadium. :ols:

Guys keep saying ASF's thread is the best, or one of the best threads in a long time.:ols: You can't make this stuff up!

Archived