Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Yeah, I had Ledo's on Sunday when I visited my Aunt. It's delicious, but you'll need lots of water.

Meh, it was more of a bad joke than anything. Obviously not everyone is like that. I can't eat a lot of salty stuff ( though I eat fairly healthy anyway), but on days where I just say " **** it, I'm eating what I want" I normally have to detox on H20 afterwards.

Just got to talking about DOOM in another thread. I'm sure I've probably talked about it before, but if there was ever a game that young kids should never lay their eyes on, it would be DOOM ll. Knee Deep In The Dead, and The Shores Of Hell. Brings back a lot of memories.

**** ruined me for about a good 8-11 months afterwards. Too bad they butchered the movie though.

* Edit, it was DOOM l, now that I think about it.

2 out of 5 members of the Fab 5 (Rose/King) are now jailed at the exact same facility. on the bright side, they could rule the prison courts in 5 on 5 with a few more arrests.

Why are they in jail?

---------- Post added August-12th-2011 at 12:57 AM ----------

Pappa Johns pizza doesn't taste good at anytime. It doesn't even pass for microwave pizza. Heck, buy pilsbury pizza dough and make your own pizza. That **** is so freaking awful. Only way I'd ever order it, is if they were the only ones delivering to the deserted island I was stranded on.

This is crazy talk. Papa John's is probably the best of all the chains.

http://reviews.cnet.com/best-external-storage-drives/

Don't be too worried about the lack of 5 stars. Cnet doesn't like anything that much. ;)

I should have clarified, I need an internal hard drive since the old one died. Thanks though.

I am really close to buying this.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822136314

From what I gather,western digital is good for the pricel. Seagate tends to get better review. I have an older Iomega that actually works very well with my IMac,but I am looking to get a about a 500 gig external hard drive that'll be dedicated to my pics. Seagate has a couple I've been looking at.

I got screwed at the drive-thru yesterday. Ordered burger, fries and a drink and got drink with a chicken sandwich. I didn't realize this until I got back to work, and I didn't wnat to drive back. The lesson here is -always check your bag.

Has Joe Pesci taught you nothing?

I know it's one hell of a long shot, but I would not mind one last mafioso, "last hurrah" type o fdeal for a lot of those guys, Joe Pesci being of the main guys. Dudes like Paulie Walnuts, Big Puss, Gandolfini, Liotta, Deniro, Pacino, etc. Comedy or drama, doesn't matter. A lot of those would make for some good cameos. Don't know what the main storyline would be, though.

Archived