Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I love Craigslist...well...I like it - will love it if the people show up with the $'s.

Anyways, I listed a car that has a blue book value of $1800 for $1100 because it needs a new head gasket ($700 in labor alone if you take somewhere - parts aren't that much if you can do it yourself).

To be honest, I was thinking about donating the car to charity but decided to list it on Craigslist at the last second.

I got 9 calls (within 45 minutes of posting) and 1 offer to buy the car for the $1100 sight unseen.

Dang.

Too lazy to do Stadium posting today. I've done my share earlier this morning.

BTW Butch got fired. Aren't you the guy who hates Butch Davis lol

Yeah, because he's a cheating scumbag.

You're the guy that defends every coach who commits violations...which I've never understood.

---------- Post added July-27th-2011 at 05:44 PM ----------

Stadium is always a mess now. Especially as the members increase and increase. This i why I enjoy the Nats, Wiz and Caps threads. A dedicated group of people who know what they're talking about.

90% of the people in there have NO ****ING CLUE what they're talking about.

And they're posting threads.

Yeah, because he's a cheating scumbag.

You're the guy that defends every coach who commits violations...which I've never understood.

---------- Post added July-27th-2011 at 05:44 PM ----------

90% of the people in there have NO ****ING CLUE what they're talking about.

And they're posting threads.

Only 4 BCS programs have never had violations

I'm surprised VT isn't one of them, haven't heard a peep on them about violations. PS: BC was one of those schools :(

So? Because lots of people cheat, it should be ok?

You defend Carroll and Calipari like its your job. Never understood why.

Listen Cal is a good dude and Carroll is a good dude

Never had problems with any of those individuals

PROVEN winners and champs, plus you know and I know that Cal has never been sanctioned by the NCAA, you know that. One name for you: Bruce Pearl

---------- Post added July-27th-2011 at 05:53 PM ----------

He's a weirdo.

I like the Union because I've been tracking them lately with their star Carlos Ruiz

Listen Cal is a good dude and Carroll is a good dude

Never had problems with any of those individuals

PROVEN winners and champs

You've never met them, you have no idea if they're good people or not. Guarantee most people thought that about Tressel as well. Cal cheated and covered his ass well enough to not get caught, then skipped town TWICE to avoid violations. Carroll did the same thing.

If you truly think they're innocent I think you're crazy.

You've never met them, you have no idea if they're good people or not. Guarantee most people thought that about Tressel as well. Cal cheated and covered his ass well enough to not get caught, then skipped town TWICE to avoid violations. Carroll did the same thing.

If you truly think they're innocent I think you're crazy.

When did Carroll cheat? When the agent gave Bush a ton of money?

Good point on Saint Tressel though, but I never defended him at all. And now OSU is going to be penalized lightly for that scandal, that's ridiculous. So basically OSU, GT and LSU get a light slap on the wrist for infractions, NCAA Justice is a joke

I like the Union because I've been tracking them lately with their star Carlos Ruiz

Yeah you hate on MLS and DC United but yet you follow a team from that league and it's Philadelphia? Not to mention Carlos Ruiz who is a worthless, cheating piece of ****? There's a common theme here with you and cheating.

When did Carroll cheat? When the agent gave Bush a ton of money?

Good point on Saint Tressel though, but I never defended him at all. And now OSU is going to be penalized lightly for that scandal, that's ridiculous. So basically OSU, GT and LSU get a light slap on the wrist for infractions, NCAA Justice is a joke

Come on man.

Seriously.

You believe that Cal/Carroll leaving JUST before the sanctions were going to be put in place were a coincidence? You really think Bush was the ONLY guy that got paid? You believe Caroll knew NOTHING about any of it?

Come on man.

Calm down.

http://twitter.com/DickieV/statuses/95340164292947968

@ixcuincle Keep Positive - If u have HEALTH I u r a Billionaire
Not mad. You're just a poster I don't take seriously here.

Of course not. Most of my posts aren't serious. Lighten up chief

---------- Post added July-27th-2011 at 06:10 PM ----------

Anyway, as was said before everyone started to come after me Mike Gundy style, Stadium is crazy at this time of year. I will provide my morning contributions and links copied and pasted and cited off Twitter when I get them, but most of the Stadium comments are just silly (Should Redskins sign Terrelle Pryor) . Plus the threads pass by so quick, surprised anyone can see anything I say. Lot of posting in there, ve(ry chaotic

The same with Gamethreads. That's why I am the one chatting and bringing up random tangents in the chat :ols:

Can't wait to participate in the shoutbox again this year with Sticksboi and other such regulars

Archived