Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Listening to baseball on the radio is horrible these days.

I can't believe the Rangers put up 20 runs yesterday That's amazing.

Unless you are listening to the Dodgers and Vin Scully's perfect baseball voice. LA fans will have to let me know for sure, but for the first part of the game, I think Scully does TV/radio simulcast. And he works without a color guy. I could listen to him talk all day.

I can't get over how stacked that 2001 Miami team was.

RB: Portis, McGahee, Gore

WR: Andre Johnson

TE: Shockey and Winslow

DEFENSE: Ed Reed, Sean Taylor (R.I.P. :cry: ), Vince Wilfork, Vilma, Antrell Rolle

:thud:

I went kayaking down a little side stream today, because the river is high and found a floating turtle trap. It was destroyed before I got there, I swear, all I did was put the netting in a safe spot.

There will probably be a death warrant out for you tomorrow. They love their Snapper soup up there in PA.

Unless you are listening to the Dodgers and Vin Scully's perfect baseball voice. LA fans will have to let me know for sure, but for the first part of the game, I think Scully does TV/radio simulcast. And he works without a color guy. I could listen to him talk all day.

Also, I think Jon Miller is full time with the San Fransisco Giants. I always liked his voice.

Archived