stevenaa

Random Thought Thread

My friends discovered some of their old VHS tapes from when we were kids and we have been watching them. The other day, we watched Space Jam. Is it weird that during the scene that MJ gets returned to the real world at his baseball game and the spaceship lands on the field that my first thought was "Man...the grounds crew must be PISSED!"?
ROFL :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: This is the best thread ever!!!!!!!

Man, that is amazing.... The only pain for me is I have phones all over my house, bedroom, kitchen, living room, basement..... for only $20/year, it may be worth it to ditch all of those.

its only a matter of time before internet phone-calling takes over without subscription or usage fees, only the cost of internet itself.

How much does it cost?

$40.

That gets you the MagicJack and one year of phone service with call waiting, voicemail, etc..

Then it's $19.95 A YEAR after that.

Not a month, a year.

I think its $20 a year. maybe $40 for the device itself (can't remember)

Correct.

CNBC called it a "Vonage and Skype killer."

$40.

That gets you the MagicJack and one year of phone service with call waiting, voicemail, etc..

Then it's $19.95 A YEAR after that.

Not a month, a year.

Wow... that's pretty crazy...

Thanks for the info... :cheers:

I tried it. It has a lot of bugs but the concept is really good. You can't expect to use it for business purposes but it's good especially if you're traveling outside of the country. I ran into a lot of problems as one day it would be able to receive calls but not make them, the next day it would be able to make calls but not receive them. I think some of it may have to do with the phone you are using but I had to eventually return mine.

That was a very interesting "Miss Universe 2008" pageant , and no I did not watch the whole thing , just the last few minutes. Word is Miss USA tripped this year like she did last year...:laugh:

Winner :

AMAZONAS.jpg

He rocks in the treetop all day long...hoppin' and a boppin' and a-singin' his song. All the little birdies on Jay bird street, love to hear the Robin go tweet-tweet-tweet.

So, I have a long standing desire to have a Mastiff for a dog, but my wife satnds by her "no dog so big that I have to pick up after it's poops with 2 hands" rule. Silly wife... ;)

But in thinking about this yesterday, I was thinking about sumo wrestlers. I imagine they have to eat a ton to get to that weight. The human body being far from a carnot engine, those have to be some absolutely massive dumps. So, do sumo wrestlers need special toilets to both handle their weight and to handle the volume?

and with that thought, it's beck to breakfast... :silly:

Am I considered responsible as a professional if in order to wake up early, after being up very late, I give my dog a treat that gives her the poops, that I keep on hand, just for that reason?