• Blog Entries

• By TK in ES Coverage
      The Redskins have opened their 2019 season with two losses. Both against Divisional foes. Now they get to close out Week 3 at home on Monday Night against the visiting 1-1 Chicago Bears. The Bears don't have much of an offense but seem to have what may be an elite defense.

On the flip side, the Redskins have a developing passing attack and a disastrous defense. The Redskins haven't had a Defense this vanilla since Mike Nolan received his ice cream. Oh, and the Redskins already have more guys on IR then any other team this season. 

Will the Redskins finally put one in the win column? 

As usual, poll closes at kickoff. Go vote!
stevenaa

Random Thought Thread

“The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.”

-GC

I'd like to own a house big enough to put a miniature, rideable train in it, a la Silver Spoons. That would be :pimp:.

funny, i remember running a train at your house.....

funny, i remember running a train at your house.....

Hey ****er, your smilies broken? I didn't think I plowed your mom that hard. :nutkick:

I interned on capitol hill last year. When I didn't have anything to do I would go ask other people. As I walked around to different cubicles asking "what should I do" I noticed people watching sportscenter and chatting on AIM. So I just sat on ES all day.

My conclusion is that no one on The HIll really knows what the heck they are doing.

One the package of some dog food. "New and improved." Wonder who get's the job of finding that out? :silly:

Ladies and gentlemen of this supposed jury, Chef's attorney would certainly want you to believe that his client wrote "Stinky Britches" ten years ago. And they make a good case. Hell, I almost felt pity myself! But, ladies and gentlemen of this supposed jury, I have one final thing I want you to consider. Ladies and gentlemen, this is Chewbacca. Chewbacca is a Wookiee from the planet Kashyyyk. But Chewbacca lives on the planet Endor. Now think about it; that does not make sense! Why would a Wookiee, an eight-foot tall Wookiee, want to live on Endor, with a bunch of two-foot tall Ewoks? That does not make sense! But more important, you have to ask yourself: What does this have to do with this case? Nothing. Ladies and gentlemen, it has nothing to do with this case! It does not make sense! Look at me. I'm a lawyer defending a major record company, and I'm talkin' about Chewbacca! Does that make sense? Ladies and gentlemen, I am not making any sense! None of this makes sense! And so you have to remember, when you're in that jury room deliberatin' and conjugatin' the Emancipation Proclamation, does it make sense? No! Ladies and gentlemen of this supposed jury, it does not make sense! If Chewbacca lives on Endor, you must acquit! The defense rests.

I have a zit on my junk. At least I hope it's a zit. I just noticed it when I was taking a piss. I swear I just took a piss. Oh what the hell. I'm going to sleep.

Why isn't the wizards game being televised? I'm hungry so I think i'll grab some food...and I don't think Jim Gaffigan is funny

Have you ever made love to a panda? Jim Gaffigan has.

Well, I just wiped my arse with one sheet of toilet paper, thanks Sheryl Crow, now I got **** stuck under my fingernails.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Well, I just wiped my arse with one sheet of toilet paper, thanks Sheryl Crow, now I got **** stuck under my fingernails.

TMI