Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

He She has to say yes first. :paranoid:

OK, at the risk of being called an "enemy sympathizer," she could do a whole lot worse, bud. An ability to laugh at yourself is paramount in any successful relationship, and you've got that nailed. I probably have friends who think IONTOP looks like you; complete with Skins hat. :ols:

Wait a minute, setsfire. If you're just using stock photos, you fail at life, and I withdraw my compimentary post. :ols:

haha they are not stock photos. I bought the Crown Royal 2 weeks ago and the Jack today. And yes look at the Redskin ornament and the Hand Grenade cups in the background. :)

I don't think stock photos often have redskins ornaments in the background ;)

Nobody asked you....but if they had....yeah, you'd be right. :ols:

---------- Post added May-28th-2011 at 12:21 AM ----------

haha they are not stock photos. I bought the Crown Royal 2 weeks ago and the Jack today. And yes look that Redskin ornament in the background and the Hand Grenade cups in the background. :)

My boy. I want empty bottle pics now. And no cheating!! :)

youre getting there.

try some of that :pfft:

I saw that next to a bottle that had my last name on it. I'll probably get that next week.

---------- Post added May-27th-2011 at 11:30 PM ----------

My boy. I want empty bottle pics now. And no cheating!! :)

Oh man. Maybe a couple of years ago. I have to get up somewhat early tomorrow. :pfft:

I saw that next to a bottle that had my last name on it. I'll probably get that next week.

its good **** :cheers:

youre in MoCo, right? Go to the liquor control stores...I always went there for my liquor needs when I was at College Park since everything was super cheap and the selection was great. I got my 12 yr Van Winkle (rare find) for only 35 bucks...its normally around 50 at other liquor stores if you can find it.

its good **** :cheers:

youre in MoCo, right? Go to the liquor control stores...I always went there for my liquor needs when I was at College Park since everything was super cheap and the selection was great. I got my 12 yr Van Winkle (rare find) for only 35 bucks...its normally around 50 at other liquor stores if you can find it.

Was in MoCo. I'm in Minnesota for now. Don't know the difference in prices from here and there.

Oh man. Maybe a couple of years ago. I have to get up somewhat early tomorrow. :pfft:

For shame, Skins fan.

I have to pick up my grandmother from the hopsital tomorrow morning (hopefully) and Miller Lite #12 is being polished off as we speak.

And I have a full 11 years worth of punishment on you.

Kids these days..... ;)

For shame, Skins fan.

I have to pick up my grandmother from the hopsital tomorrow morning (hopefully) and Miller Lite #12 is being polished off as we speak.

And I have a full 11 years worth of punishment on you.

Kids these days..... ;)

Weaksauce I know.

Also I'm really sorry for everything you're going through man. Cheers and head up. :cheers:

Also I'm really sorry for everything you're going through man. Cheers and head up. :cheers:

Thank you, bro. I'm good. And I'm enjoying the distraction here tonight.

In all seriousness, enjoy good liquor in moderation, and continue being a smart, well-rounded soul. You'll thank yourself later. (And you won't be PHYSICALLY well-rounded like I am.) :ols:

boysetsfire has a pair of matching green bongs along side his television ? That is all ACW would have noticed in those pics. haha.

haha they are NOT bongs but "Hand Grenade" drinks they sell in New Orleans.

hand_grenades1.jpg

One of them is Ren's and the other is mine.

Archived