Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Thanks Doyler and honorary_hog.

I'm gonna be working for Big Brothers Big Sisters. I'll be doing the enrolling and matching, which essentially is matching mentors with the children. Office is downtown LA, which will be interesting. $34 grand a year which I think is pretty decent for a starting job at a non-profit. I'm just glad to finally be employed, my savings account was getting a little slim haha.

Sweet! Not only are you gainfully employed, but you're MEANINGFULLY employed. That's awesome. Best to you going forward, bro. And thanks for choosing to work in an area where the width of your wallet isn't the only thing that improves.

:cheers:

"We're Firing it up---Anna began custom-making your order at 10:14 PM"

"Your order is in the oven---Anna put your order in the oven at 10:15 PM"

"Perfection check complete---Anna double-checked your order for perfection at 10:21 PM"

"We're on the way---Connor left the store with your order at 10:26 PM"

I feel like a social reject not calling, but I love ordering Domino's online. So convenient. Ordered, made, and out the door in 12 minutes? Awesome.

"We're Firing it up---Anna began custom-making your order at 10:14 PM"

"Your order is in the oven---Anna put your order in the oven at 10:15 PM"

I feel like a social reject not calling, but I love ordering Domino's online. So convenient.

Did you go to retailmenot.com first? Also did you post it to facebook? That's what I do...

No and no, why?

Retailmenot usually has some pretty good online coupons, and facebook? Just to brag, I always get the maximum amount of toppings so all my friends are like "mmm that looks good" or "OMG I'll speak at your funeral."

Retailmenot usually has some pretty good online coupons, and facebook? Just to brag, I always get the maximum amount of toppings so all my friends are like "mmm that looks good" or "OMG I'll speak at your funeral."

Hahaha good stuff. And I didn't know that about the coupons, I'll have to check that out next time.

Ya know. One of the real joys I've had over the past 2 years since getting on Facebook,has been catching with a bunch of my friends from my military days. The drawback is,they have pictures. And stories. :doh:

:silly:

The tornado that hit Maugansville tonight was three blocks from my kids' house, and uprooted the tree my daughter waits for her bus under.

Too close for comfort.

Understand man, hopefully nobody was hurt...

While I was away I want to burn on some things that I missed out on

- ****ing Caps, how do you get swept like that? How is Boudreau still the coach

- Lakers got swept :cry:

- Yankees got swept :cry:

Got a lot more to burn on but now is time to rest and recharge worn batteries

It's good to be back, clones.

Hendrix. That's where they met. But then my mom's first teaching job was at Central Arkansas before moving to Dallas with my dad because he got a job at SMU.

Scottie Pippen went to Central Arkansas. I, too, think we've had this conversation before.:)

---------- Post added May-18th-2011 at 01:13 AM ----------

While I was away I want to burn on some things that I missed out on

- ****ing Caps, how do you get swept like that? How is Boudreau still the coach

- Lakers got swept :cry:

- Yankees got swept :cry:

Got a lot more to burn on but now is time to rest and recharge worn batteries

It's good to be back, clones.

Welcome back, bro. I was just about to ask where you went.

Btw, I stumbled upon Rome's show on the radio yesterday. I went to put it on the station that usually cares the Braves game here. Anyway, it wasn't on. But Rome's show was. Only got to listen for about 5 minutes, before he went off the air. Did you, by chance, catch the end of it where he was busting on Arnold for having the kid out of wedock? He was playing a clip from Maury Povich. Where Maury says "You ARE the father!". lmao

Don't ever teach your girlfriend/wife how to play Call of Duty. Why? Because every time she wins, she will send you 27 text messages saying you suck. But when you teach her a lesson. all of a sudden she doesn't want to pick up the phone. :doh:

I only met one girl who is better than me at cod. She raped me on hardcore search.

Don't ever teach your girlfriend/wife how to play Call of Duty. Why? Because every time she wins, she will send you 27 text messages saying you suck. But when you teach her a lesson. all of a sudden she doesn't want to pick up the phone. :doh:

My girl beats me in Madden once in a while. I never hear the end of it, especially in front of friends. :doh:

The part she leaves out? That we set her difficulty to Rookie and mine to a custom difficulty above All-Pro :doh: :doh:

Although she is getting better. We'll be moving her up to Pro soon.

Scottie Pippen went to Central Arkansas. I, too, think we've had this conversation before.:)

---------- Post added May-18th-2011 at 01:13 AM ----------

Welcome back, bro. I was just about to ask where you went.

Btw, I stumbled upon Rome's show on the radio yesterday. I went to put it on the station that usually cares the Braves game here. Anyway, it wasn't on. But Rome's show was. Only got to listen for about 5 minutes, before he went off the air. Did you, by chance, catch the end of it where he was busting on Arnold for having the kid out of wedock? He was playing a clip from Maury Povich. Where Maury says "You ARE the father!". lmao

Can't hear anything when I'm not in the country

I was in Miami for a few days but was too busy strolling South Beach. Did stopover in Charlotte for a while lol, they put that international airport so far away from the skyline :ols:

Basically it's in the middle of a field

---------- Post added May-18th-2011 at 06:13 AM ----------

Also, Spartacus, if you see this, the reason Miami has such poor attendance is because Miami Gardens is ****ing far from Coral Gables

They put Sun Life miles away from civilization downtown :ols:

Drove by FIU on the turnpike but didn't visit you or the other guy who goes there. Went on my way to the Keys. Good stuff, but the drive takes forever lol

Archived