stevenaa

Random Thought Thread

Dammit.

Its on my sister's page. You gotta be her friend to view it I guess. Oh well. sorry guys.

I know its awesome anyways.

Is she hot?

Edited by Slacky McSlackAss

Yeah - and does she think coheed and cambria is gay too?

Not as gay as being in an "online club".

No you guys are cool though.

Not as gay as being in an "online club".

No you guys are cool though.

:ols: I <3 you too.

---------- Post added May-16th-2011 at 02:10 PM ----------

I love it when professors get the **** graded ASAP....took an exam earlier today and just got my grade - 57/60. Now I know I got an A in the class.

Wam! Bam! Thank you, Maam.

:ols: I <3 you too.

---------- Post added May-16th-2011 at 02:10 PM ----------

I love it when professors get the **** graded ASAP....took an exam earlier today and just got my grade - 57/60. Now I know I got an A in the class.

Wam! Bam! Thank you, Maam.

Was it in stats?

Unbelievable. Girl I was friends with in middle school came into the hospital I work at today. She's 20, has two kids and is "working" on another one. You've got to be ****ing kidding me.

that is sad that after dating you, the girl resorted to becoming a hooker :(

Nah I never dated her, we were just casual friends. She was hitting on me today though. The most awkward moment I've had in a long time. I didn't know what to say when she told me that she's working hard to get another one.

Nah I never dated her, we were just casual friends. She was hitting on me today though. The most awkward moment I've had in a long time. I didn't know what to say when she told me that she's working hard to get another one.

She got big titties?

She got big titties?

Average. She friend requested me on facebook but I declined it ... hopefully she never comes in or I never run into her again. She's insane.

So is this the "Keeping it Real" thread now? It's making me want to turn off sigs. Some of you guys had great ones before. I wish you'd can this ****.

Just keepin it real...

Keeping it real is getting old. That's the real truth.

Maybe we can start a KIR thread like TOOC thread where you quote the post and go into that thread to "Keep it real"...

For some reason I think this all started with a fascination for ME women...

Oh cool...people just showed up to look at my house and were told no one was here so they just walked on in. We raged all weekend for graduation and this house is absolutely disgusting. Cool.

Oh cool...people just showed up to look at my house and were told no one was here so they just walked on in. We raged all weekend for graduation and this house is absolutely disgusting. Cool.

Arrest them for trespassing?

Average. She friend requested me on facebook but I declined it ... hopefully she never comes in or I never run into her again. She's insane.

Why would you ever decline it? You are supposed to just ignore it and let the request just sit there until they forget about it. Facebook n00b!